Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith announced their only live performance this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

joannesrats
28 minutes ago, Suuus said:

And you need to learn how to be less hostile about this 

I will be hostile until I die for people to respect and use the correct pronouns. Your tone policing is insane - someone’s anger does not diminish the point they are trying to make. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I will be hostile until I die for people to respect and use the correct pronouns. Your tone policing is insane - someone’s anger does not diminish the point they are trying to make. 

I just feel like there is more than one wat to make a point

vyniildisk

the way @joannesrats will not rest till everybawdeeh understand the lesson she is clearly here to teach, we stand a tireless fighting legend and we are here to witness her battle against it 

joannesrats
Just now, Suuus said:

I just feel like there is more than one wat to make a point

There is and I’m not sure if you noticed, but I literally thanked someone for understanding their concept earlier in this very thread. However, when people repeatedly disrespect someone’s pronouns after numerous attempts to tell them the right ones, say that they refuse to use them, and then complain that people won’t let it go - THAT is when people lose their patience. 

joannesrats
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

the way @joannesrats will not rest till everybawdeeh understand the lesson she is clearly here to teach, we stand a tireless fighting legend and we are here to witness her battle against it 

I took my adderall today:vegas:

4 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

There is and I’m not sure if you noticed, but I literally thanked someone for understanding their concept earlier in this very thread. However, when people repeatedly disrespect someone’s pronouns after numerous attempts to tell them the right ones, say that they refuse to use them, and then complain that people won’t let it go - THAT is when people lose their patience. 

But then a few comments later you told a user to leave this website for simply giving their 2 cent on it 

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

But then a few comments later you told a user to leave this website for simply giving their 2 cent on it 

Because they said they would never use them. What’s not clicking. What they said was disrespecting every nonbinary person that uses those pronouns. 

Just now, joannesrats said:

Because they said they would never use them. What’s not clicking. What they said was disrespecting every nonbinary person that uses those pronouns. 

How about giving someone a 2 chance instead of immediatly booting them the island 

joannesrats
5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

How about giving someone a 2 chance instead of immediatly booting them the island 

I did that with someone that was open to discussion. They already had made up their mind. 

joannesrats
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I hated their last single. Not catchy at all. Meh. I’ll still watch them 

They honestly always give a decent performance, at least vocally 

Imagine meeting someone named James and they say “hey I actually go by Jim” and instead of calling them what they prefer to be called, you throw a tantrum and yell about how you’re not on board with it, it’s against your religion, and you refuse to call them anything other than James because that’s the name they were assigned at birth

Do you realize how f*cking stupid this is

reality’s tight if the music is right

Interlude
1 hour ago, joannesrats said:

We’ll stop making them about gender when someone’s gender isn’t disrespected.

Edit: just realized that you were mostly complaining about the fact that it has to end up talking about gender, not that people are defending Sam (I think)

Yeah I'm not opposing you. It's really upsetting that it has to become a debate. People don't realise how damaging it can be to someones mental health and wellbeing to see such ignorance in a place that should otherwise be considered a safe space. I'm really tired of it and it's a consistent issue that is overlooked. I really appreciate your efforts and those similar to you that stand up in these type of threads, thank you

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived