⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
society

Swearing parrots separated at Lincolnshire zoo

FfFfFfFF

200929161357-jade-one-of-the-potty-mouth

Five foul-mouthed parrots have been separated after learning to swear at a Lincolnshire zoo.

The parrots – named Billy, Elsie, Eric, Jade and Tyson – joined Lincolnshire Wildlife Park’s colony of 200 grey parrots in August. But soon after, they started encouraging each other to swear.

hypatia-h_81fbdcc69297eb65dfd05a08fcf517e0-h_9ee20addf3e0821f238fe27743f2b095.jpg?quality=60&strip=color&w=1024

The park’s chief executive, Steve Nichols, told CNN that the birds would utter “anything you can think of,” but the most common phrase was “f*** off.”

Nichols says many customers actually enjoyed the crude language and fired back at them with their own cuss words.

120498549_3386678958035538_8328096370193

120465271_3386678948035539_8106592593766

The parrots have since been distributed to different areas of the park so they do not “set each other off”.

The park is also home to parrot Chico, who made headlines in September after learning to sing a range of pop songs, including Beyoncé’s If I Were a Boy.

Source: 1, 2

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 11

dit

Well let's hope they never meet Gaga's Chickens cuz they sure have a few choice words to describe miss traitor who left them for dead that they may want to teach these parrots 2mbnc5.thumb.jpg.44be0850763e181770a03ac

Kimmo

What kind of Gagadaily Reverse member Banning Experience is this???

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c5890daea0d65c1382

Tragic.

littlepotter

OKAY WAIT WHAT THE **** AT THAT PARROT SINGING IF I WERE A BOY :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

can you hear me come undone?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Marjol
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

OKAY WAIT WHAT THE **** AT THAT PARROT SINGING IF I WERE A BOY :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

The vibrato :tony:

I need to find a parrot that does the Shallow transition.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult

My Spanish teacher when I taught all the girlies the Spanish curse words in class.

Franch Toast

My kind of parrots! Too bad the zoo broke up the party.

She/Her/Hers

Economy
3 hours ago, dit said:

Well let's hope they never meet Gaga's Chickens cuz they sure have a few choice words to describe miss traitor who left them for dead that they may want to teach these parrots 2mbnc5.thumb.jpg.44be0850763e181770a03ac

Unacceptable. Given @gagaschickens are connected to a colourful children's show they really shouldn't be using fowel language :fatcat:

Edited by Economy
  • LMAO 1

Curunir

Parrots are such majestic creatures :flutter:

I just imagine walking in a zoo and a bunch of them ganging up on me and cussing me out :diane:

Towelney

I’m dead airpls.gif

🥀 ℑ’𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ’𝔪 𝔲𝔭 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 🥀