⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
politics

US Election night dream scenario

PartySick

Just imagine :flutter:

The senate flipping 60-40 with a Democrat majority, Mitch and Lindsey losing their races, Jones holding on to his seat, Biden winning with a 413 electoral college vote total, Trump actually conceding and accepting the election results :laughga:

If you've got about 40 minutes this is a pretty cool hypothetical to let play in the background and it got me so hyped (and nervous) for election night :party:

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

PartySick
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

And then we woke up. :ladyhaha:

We could make this a reality :yennefer:

We won't, but we could :yennefer:

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 1

LateToCult
Just now, PartySick said:

We could make this a reality :yennefer:

We won't, but we could :yennefer:

Jones holding on to his seat is impossible and we’re not gonna get over 400 ec votes. We’ll be lucky to scrape up the necessary 270. :messga:

Chromatican

The dream situation is that the Green party wins, but that ain't happening so...

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-6.gif

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Bottom
5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

The dream situation is that the Green party wins, but that ain't happening so...

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-6.gif

You mean the same green party that was helped by the russians in 2016 by trying to take as many votes as possible away from democrats and jill stein who collected money after the election so she could pay for a recount but ended up keeping the money herself?

0*mXvi-nH8vSF6U-mT.jpg

• Thanks 1

Chromatican
3 minutes ago, Bottom said:

You mean the same green party that was helped by the russians in 2016 by trying to take as many votes as possible away from democrats and jill stein who collected money after the election so she could pay for a recount but ended up keeping the money herself?

0*mXvi-nH8vSF6U-mT.jpg

• Like 1

Adakam
3 minutes ago, Bottom said:

0*mXvi-nH8vSF6U-mT.jpg

Yep, assuming the green party is good people just because theyre not dems or reps its a risky idea. 

• Like 1

Chromatican
4 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Yep, assuming the green party is good people just because theyre not dems or reps its a risky idea. 

Or we just agree with their platform as opposed to the Democratic platform.

CautiousLurker

The REAL dream scenario is all politicians are kidnapped by aliens, the only ones to escape are Bernie and AOC and they both get superpowers - Bernie becomes Dr Manhattan and AOC becomes Captain Marvel - imagine :flutter:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince

Bernie Sanders president 

AOC Speaker of the House

• Like 1

MJHolland

The amount of serotonin this released in my brain is astronomical 

Go to iwillvote.com and make a plan to vote TODAY!
  • Like 1

ItsCaseyPaul

Watching this.. I the first time I've felt like i can breathe in the past 4 years.

I know the results won't be this dramatic, and we may not have all the victories portrayed in this scenario, however, it gives me so much hope that we can finally get out of this very VERY dark time.

And I'll be here crying with all of you wonderful (sometimes racist) people celebrating.

:giveup: