💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think I just understood...

Damon

Featured Posts

The Gaga comprarisons with Madonna!

At the begining of they  career they both were ambitious for fame and bring something new to the industry by being steong women with a voice and daring to be rebel, different

then, when they realized the influence they have over people, they started using their voice to give strong messages to serious social issues like racism, lgbt people, facing against religion, politics, etc

aaand after that, they started to gain recognizion as artists and doing masterpieces

idk i juat thought of that, it's obviously that gaga, and i mean every other pop girl! got inspired by madonna because she was the first brave pop girl that didn't want to play by the rules and stood by her principles, glad Gaga followed her steps

... and now i just sit in silence.

Being an artist is in their blood. They are not just pop superstars. They have a vision. And thats why they are icons, idols, inspirations. The bad blood that they had for a time is just fueled by the people around them. I wish that despite the ongoing fame, they find genuine happiness that will lasts till the end.

1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

The Gaga comprarisons with Madonna!

At the begining of they  career they both were ambitious for fame and bring something new to the industry by being steong women with a voice and daring to be rebel, different

then, when they realized the influence they have over people, they started using their voice to give strong messages to serious social issues like racism, lgbt people, facing against religion, politics, etc

aaand after that, they started to gain recognizion as artists and doing masterpieces

idk i juat thought of that, it's obviously that gaga, and i mean every other pop girl! got inspired by madonna because she was the first brave pop girl that didn't want to play by the rules and stood by her principles, glad Gaga followed her steps

Great comparison!  When you say "they started to gain recognition as artists", it's refreshing to see the word "artist" used as it's classical definition of someone who creates art.  Nowadays, any singer/songwriters are considered  "artists" even if they don't advance art at all or, as @julzpoints out "have a vision".  Madonna and Gaga are serious artists in that sense.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I just hate the double standards, that's all.

When Madonna andnother girls do something similiar to someone who also famous and "did it first", it was a homage. But when Gaga does the same thing, the narrative changes, and she is stealing, copying, or something along that line.  fuckthis.png

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

When Madonna andnother girls do something similiar to someone who also famous and "did it first", it was a homage. But when Gaga does the same thing, the narrative changes, and she is stealing, copying, or something along that line.  fuckthis.png

unafortunately madonna played the "hate" game along with the media, making things even worse between them but as we have seen gaga always showed herself humble to the situation because she's her idol!

i mean imagine if you ever become famous and gaga starts criticizing you because your work has obvious inspiration by her, it would definitely suck

... and now i just sit in silence.

DiskoBaby
25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It’s considered stealing, copying if that artist and their fans feel threatened. It’s homage if they feel like that artist isn’t a threat and is “beneath” their idol.

I.e. Madonna stans love Britney so much because Britney knew her place and her fans accepted the title princess of pop. But Gaga always sought out to be more and greater and pushed boundaries and hyped herself so they saw her as a threat to Madonna thinking she could be even greater. And that’s why they hate her.

Archived