Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci role confirmed!

rence a deux

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"There can be 943620.⅞ people in the room and π don't believe in you but just ⅛ does and that was Ridley, so..."

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

Most people probably agree with you, but it is what it is. She clearly lost her passion for music, maybe she can be happy with the acting for a few years before that disappoints her too. After that, onto broadway.

Just cuz she also does acting now doesn't mean she lost her passion in music. That's not how humans work.

Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Ugh, I can't wait for this, watching Gaga murder is a dream :classy:

Right? I love when she plays a baddie! 

She/Her/Hers

Daylight Jokers
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

And in every interview she can't stop going on about how she didn't even want to make music but Bloodpop forced her

And here we go again with fans trying to twist her words to fit their narrative.

Queen Gloria

She needs to be in a future Alien or Blade Runner movie, too. 

Modern Ecstasy2
5 hours ago, Rence said:

Can someone translate this interview? I’d really like to read it in full 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

GagaEnigma
28 minutes ago, Lumiere said:

"There can be 943620.⅞ people in the room and π don't believe in you but just ⅛ does and that was Ridley, so..."

MathGa is coming and we love to see it!

Michael's impact :ally:

androiduser

I am super excited that her next role is in a serious movie, not some action superhero franchise, she needs to continue with serious roles to further establish herself in the acting world! super excited about this!!

Bradley
2 hours ago, Rence said:

Noooo, you deserve to live every single day for the rest of your life! All the love. :kara::heart:

Well yes technically everyone lives every single day until the rest of their lives, don't they? :ally:

StrawberryBlond

So now people talking about the "Gucci role" all makes sense. I legit didn't know what they were talking about a few days ago. I didn't know the film was actually going to be called Gucci (I assume, I've been eagerly awaiting a title). Filming's going to be difficult to judge in a Covid era, however. Some films flat-out aren't even going to get made anymore, so I'm glad this one didn't suffer that. I think it's going to be a supporting role so if she got nominated for awards, it wouldn't be as a leading actress, but it's still an acting award and she already has an Oscar anyway, even if it is for a song. I think it'll be a smart move if she doesn't so much as make a song for this movie, just focus completely on the acting, it'll win her more respect that way. I noticed a big part of the criticism for why she didn't deserve to win best actress for ASIB was because she was playing a singer and basically playing herself, so it was hardly a big undertaking for her and if she'd played a non-singer who was totally different from herself, maybe she would've deserved it more. So, maybe this will be the role that can do that for her.

1 hour ago, Steven said:

I’m not very familiar with Gaga’s acting since I still haven’t watched ASIB. I’m not into her acting career tbh but this seems to be a cool project she’s excited about so good for her. 

You're missing out! The songs she sings don't really make sense unless you've seen the movie they're attached to. The soundtrack tells the story of the movie and it means so much more when you've witnessed both. I thought seeing her get praise and an Oscar nomination for it would make you want to watch it, no?

3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You're missing out! The songs she sings don't really make sense unless you've seen the movie they’re attached to. The soundtrack tells the story of the movie and it means so much more when you've witnessed both. I thought seeing her get praise and an Oscar nomination for it would make you want to watch it, no?

I think one of the reasons I don’t want to watch it is because I’m scared of being disappointed by Gaga’s acting. But knowing it got praise from the critics, I don’t think this a valid reason and eventually will watch it. It took me 3 years before watching 5F2 :bear: I’m so weird sometimes. 

Archived