Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci role confirmed!

rence a deux

Featured Posts

rence a deux
19 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm SO happy :tony:

I was SURE it was gonna be canceled for some reason so it feels amazing for her to actually finally say something about it :firega:

The only downside is that I'm going to have to live until the movie comes out :bradley:

Noooo, you deserve to live every single day for the rest of your life! All the love. :kara::heart:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaEnigma
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

And she hasn't shot anything this Spring. :wtfga: This means that she definitely has to start shooting early next year, perhaps shortly after, or even before the Grammys. They then need to start post-production editing and mixing, and then the trailer would need to drop in July.

I almost forgot about meetings and rehearsals for the Chromatica Ball nnn she's so busy.

Yet some people in here have the audacity to say that she's pregnant rn :ladyhaha:

MonsterJay
3 hours ago, Aussie said:

I wonder if we will get any new music inspired by her portrayal in this movie. 

Frakensteined Confirmed! :P jk:ladyhaha:

I’m not very familiar with Gaga’s acting since I still haven’t watched ASIB. I’m not into her acting career tbh but this seems to be a cool project she’s excited about so good for her. 

GagaSine

Wow :party: I really hope the film has a chance to play at TIFF and that they have volunteers back so I can see her beautiful face again

Franch Toast

When will people understand that her being depressed while making Chromatica doesn't mean she hates making music? Being depressed means sometimes you can barely drag yourself out of bed or get dressed, let alone head into the studio to create art. It's not that she hated making music – the poor woman was struggling just to keep her life together.

And y'all realize that a lot of people work for Haus Labs, not just her, and she's not the one running the social media account, right? So all the HL promo you're seeing isn't coming from LG, even if she reposts it. 

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, because it's her career. At the same time, it's okay if fans don't appreciate all facets of her career. If you don't like movies, at least you have six albums plus C2C and ASIB to which you can listen. I feel fortunate that I like makeup and film and music, but to each their own. I hope some of you like to read, because I have a feeling she'll be writing a book (or books) one day as well. :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, Runway said:

OGHs in this thread getting skull dragged across the floor :poot: I love to see it

they’re obsessed wbk

DohSVbbX0AAHZoY.jpg

luna’s advocate

I’m pretty excited about this! I watched a documentary on the assassination recently and I want to read the book that film will be based off. 

The only thing I have reservations about is the accent, but as someone who is obsessed with being Italian I hope it will come very naturally. 

CannaeDrive

PatriziaGa is coming !!:party:

I can't wait for that next Award season with all the appearances and iconic moments.

3 hours ago, KORG said:

Great, but from the description it won't be that different to the countess.

Not really, the Countess is mostly a campy fictional character, rather light on the dramatics, Patrizia is an actual person and that story, the murder of M. Gucci, is truly tragic and dark comedy at the same time. She will have to compose quite a complex, deep character for that heavy story.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

When will people understand that her being depressed while making Chromatica doesn't mean she hates making music? Being depressed means sometimes you can barely drag yourself out of bed or get dressed, let alone head into the studio to create art. It's not that she hated making music – the poor woman was struggling just to keep her life together.

And y'all realize that a lot of people work for Haus Labs, not just her, and she's not the one running the social media account, right? So all the HL promo you're seeing isn't coming from LG, even if she reposts it. 

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, because it's her career. At the same time, it's okay if fans don't appreciate all facets of her career. If you don't like movies, at least you have six albums plus C2C and ASIB to which you can listen. I feel fortunate that I like makeup and film and music, but to each their own. I hope some of you like to read, because I have a feeling she'll be writing a book (or books) one day as well. :huntyga:

Some are far too simple minded for someone as complex as Gaga.

Archived