funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well what I mean is that it’s still referred to as a single

this. i heard it’s a single in Oceania too but that’s it 

Well I mean, fans can call it a single if they like. But its not an official single. Unlike Stupid Love and Rain On Me, 911 is being promoted as a video. Even Sour Candy was promoted as a promo single before Chromatica dropped. 

Like we got a video for John Wayne, but it wasn't a single. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well I mean, fans can call it a single if they like. But its not an official single. Unlike Stupid Love and Rain On Me, 911 is being promoted as a video. Even Sour Candy was promoted as a promo single before Chromatica dropped. 

Like we got a video for John Wayne, but it wasn't a single. 

There are ads saying 911; the new single by lady gaga

yall need to stop saying 911 isnt a single

pay. attention. PERIODT

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Pop another one said:

There are ads saying 911; the new single by lady gaga

yall need to stop saying 911 isnt a single

pay. attention. PERIODT

As I said, they are automated by her team. Where is the announcement FROM Gaga? Where is the single cover? Where is the link to buy 911 as a single (like with Stupid Love and Rain On Me)? 

Exactly. There aren't any because its not a single. 

Pay. Attention. PeriodT

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

As I said, they are automated by her team. Where is the announcement FROM Gaga? Where is the single cover? Where is the link to buy 911 as a single (like with Stupid Love and Rain On Me)? 

Exactly. There aren't any because its not a single. 

Pay. Attention. PeriodT

It’s another Always Remember Us This Way more like tbh, not John Wayne but yeah let’s end this arguing

Wait @xoxo Craig there was actually a link

https://ladygaga.lnk.to/911

thehanyo
3 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

- Stupid Love is a Born This Way reject

- Multiple Gagas fighting each other for 911 MV.

- 911 on 9/11.

Tarsem said the video was originally supposed to come out earlier but it was too close to 9/11 so they delayed it.

littlepotter

2 hours ago, LaLa said:

In the interview he said they realized it was "too close" to 9/11, not that it on 9/11. Some "insiders" had been saying 9/9 if I recall, so that probably was true I guess

2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

The director NEVER insinuated that they were going to release it on 9/11. He said they thought it was "too close". That could mean even a week or two before 9/11.

Omg it's not THAT deep :cryga: of course it doesn't mean a week or two before 9/11, because they released it one week after, what's the difference one week before or after? The only logical date then is 9/11 itself, because it's a friday. And you guys are forgetting that he said he DIDNT realize it was 911, so it's completely plausible that the label said "second friday of september" without thinking of the day, and then when they saw the day they postponed it. Nothing malicious behind that

chaeri pls

8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Omg it's not THAT deep :cryga: of course it doesn't mean a week or two before 9/11, because they released it one week after, what's the difference one week before or after? The only logical date then is 9/11 itself, because it's a friday. And you guys are forgetting that he said he DIDNT realize it was 911, so it's completely plausible that the label said "second friday of september" without thinking of the day, and then when they saw the day they postponed it. Nothing malicious behind that

Because if it was released anytime before 9/11, the song and the video would still have some activity on the day itself and be in the public eye and be talked about, which would be insensitive and distasteful. That is why they waited for 9/11 to pass and release it a week after and that is the difference between releasing it a week before or after. 

Somebody here assimilated what the director said in the interview and did the math on the dates which totally added up. They planned to release it on either last friday of August or first Friday of September but both were still close to and before 9/11.

Releasing it on 9/11 was never on the table IMO.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Defmix100
1 hour ago, illbekind said:

There was a massive controversy about Judas being released near Easter and that’s why it underperformed. 

This never happened and anyone who thinks the controversy is the reason the song didn’t smash is delusional. 

wasn't there a news interview with someone from the catholic church demonising her for it?

littlepotter
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Because if it was released anytime before 9/11, the song and the video would still have some activity on the day itself and be in the public eye and be talked about, which would be insensitive and distasteful. That is why they waited for 9/11 to pass and release it a week after and that is the difference between releasing it a week before or after. 

Somebody here assimilated what the director said in the interview and did the math on the dates which totally added up. They planned to release it on either last friday of August or first Friday of September but both were still close to and before 9/11.

Releasing it on 9/11 was never on the table IMO.

Do you have the link for the math? Because last friday of august is totally not possible - the director said in the interview (september 20/22 i think) that they shot it about 3 weeks ago, which means at the beginning of september. And then he took 4 days to edit it... so imo there's no way the video was ready to go on sep 4... the only logical explanation is 9/9 or 9/11. And seeing as that date was already confirmed by an insider who has been right often, and he even told us about the postponement before the date itself, i dont see why not

chaeri pls

KURUSHITOVSKA
39 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Actually, fernando garibay, Gagas producer sold the song to Madonna for her tour. He and Gaga had a fall out because of it and he hasnt produced for Gaga since

These are lies lmao 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Oh I didn't mean to imply anything malicious was going on. I too believe they didn't even think about 9/11 until people on social media started speculation and then they were like "oops".

But BabylonHooker was teasing Sep 9th as a "new visual" for a while, and then they said "it's been delayed". Everyone laughed, but it is what it is. 

Then in the EW interview Tarsem said "suddenly everybody realized the date was too close to 9/11, and that wasn’t being sensitive enough. "

So to me it seems pretty clear 9/11 was never actually going to be the day, that's all. 

littlepotter
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Oh I didn't mean to imply anything malicious was going on. I too believe they didn't even think about 9/11 until people on social media started speculation and then they were like "oops".

But BabylonHooker was teasing Sep 9th as a "new visual" for a while, and then they said "it's been delayed". Everyone laughed, but it is what it is. 

Then in the EW interview Tarsem said "suddenly everybody realized the date was too close to 9/11, and that wasn’t being sensitive enough. "

So to me it seems pretty clear 9/11 was never actually going to be the day, that's all. 

I think you're right

chaeri pls

23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Do you have the link for the math? Because last friday of august is totally not possible - the director said in the interview (september 20/22 i think) that they shot it about 3 weeks ago, which means at the beginning of september. And then he took 4 days to edit it... so imo there's no way the video was ready to go on sep 4... the only logical explanation is 9/9 or 9/11. And seeing as that date was already confirmed by an insider who has been right often, and he even told us about the postponement before the date itself, i dont see why not

The date of publication of the interview isn't the same as the date of him being interviewed though?

And the mv was shot on Aug 19, GMA confirmed it. Gaga herself said in the Billboard interview that she made the vid in Aug. Where are you getting September from as the shooting date? :air:

"Gaga shot a video for “911” in August and says she felt so alive making it, maybe more than at any other point during the making of Chromatica"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9449420/lady-gaga-chromatica-billboard-cover-story-interview-2020

So based on that and how the director said he "finished the cut in 48 hours...Otherwise, from the day we finished it, you would’ve seen it four days later.", it would mean the video was ready for release either Aug 28 or Sep 4

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived