šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lies That Many Gaga Fans Believe

Stephen

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
Just now, Stephen said:

Even if she said that, it doesn't mean that was the truth. YesĀ she is contradicting herself so for all we know that version could be the lie :toofunny:Ā How can we know which time was the truth?

It could also be a situation where both versions are somewhat true and she isn't explaining what happened that wellĀ :oprah:

Exactly. They said she was in a rush to the airport so that may be why she summarized it by saying that. Btw this was in July 2014 or so...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illbekind

There was a massive controversy about Judas being released near Easter and thatā€™s why it underperformed.Ā 

Ā 

This never happened and anyone who thinks the controversy is the reason the song didnā€™t smash is delusional.Ā 

16 minutes ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

She absolutely did say it. That was the other Gaga forum that shut down years ago. @LoganĀ and/or @ChicaSkasĀ can back up this claim that they met Gaga and she indeed told them that

Thanks for backing this up. That's why I dug up that old GGD thread and post and linked it there.

14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Why would she lie to Howard Stern that is very strangeĀ :interestinga:

I would be interested in hearing more about thisĀ encounter. It's also possible these fans misinterpreted what she said. Again, we have clear audio recording of her statement to Stern so I'm skeptical.

Idk why she said that there but she elaborates on this more in this ArtRave video from Phoenix below (timestamped appropriately)

Here she explains the whole thing "I was in the studio, I had written that song, IWBWY... But I'll never forget when the record label and the company said to meĀ "We like that IWBWY song but we want it to be more relatable, y'know?"

Basically, they liked it but still didn't like it enough to keep it on the record. It was on their request that she changed it. She just didn't go into that detail in the HS interview but revealed it on this ArtRave date. She isn't inconsistent, it's justĀ more about presenting the full context, I guess.

Ā 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

24 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No and there's no proof of that.

Gaga on Howard Stern in 2013 said that the label loved IWBWY.

Video is timestamped 11:11. She goes off topic a little but then explains more at the 13 minute mark.

Ā 

No that was photoshopped.

It's about both. Gaga was adding additional layers/meaning.Ā 

Kevin wrote almost everything but Gaga added the word "Perfect" and transformed it from a chill song to a heavy powerful belting song.

Great explanation @Stephen.Ā  That Howard Stern interview you posted tell it all.

Btw, I love IWBWY so much.Ā  When I heard it on SwineFest I was convinced it would be one of Gaga's most timeless songs.Ā  It's the music.Ā  I could imagine it becomingĀ ubiquitous.Ā  I could imagine it being performed instrumentally in many ways in many settings, on radio, in stores, in restaurants, softly played on piano, or guitar, or by a string ensemble, etc.Ā  People would not even know it's a Gaga song, but they would love it, both the melody and the delicate harmonies.Ā  I was wrong, but I think a lot was lost by not pursuing that possibility.

Ā 

I live outside the space time continuum.

DiskoBaby
26 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No and there's no proof of that.

Gaga on Howard Stern in 2013 said that the label loved IWBWY.

Video is timestamped 11:11. She goes off topic a little but then explains more at the 13 minute mark.

Ā 

No that was photoshopped.

It's about both. Gaga was adding additional layers/meaning.Ā 

Kevin wrote almost everything but Gaga added the word "Perfect" and transformed it from a chill song to a heavy powerful belting song.

Makes me want Kevinā€™s version even more

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

it is the third single in Europe, sent to European radios & got a MV, a single doesnā€™t need a single cover, just getting exposure to public media

Its not a single worldwide. Also, songs don't need to be singles to be sent to radio.Ā 

End Racism Now

3 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Gagaā€˜s fillers are treatment for her fibromyalgia is one i see all the timeĀ and i lose braincells every time I read it

Not me believing this when I first read it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

3 points in and ready for more

gagasicebath
3 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Another favorite: Anytime she wears bulky clothing or displays an ounce of body fat, she must be pregnant.Ā :triggered:Ā I've lost count of how many times people have claimed she's pregnant.Ā 

Right?

By that twisted logic, I must have had about 17 kids...

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 hours ago, Kittery said:

Can I please know when did she break her hip? During what performance or what, maybe there is a video or something, just wanna know cos every time I tried so search that YouTube showed only that Sheibe performance:fatcat:

She never broke her hip. It was an extreme inflamation on her hip's cartilage. Her cartilage was getting erosioned and had to have surgery.

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Ā 

It wasn't released as a single, there was no single announcement before the video dropped. That tweet, along with a few other posts, are automated by her team. Also, the video is only being promoted.Ā 

End Racism Now

The Edge Of Glory
5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Ā 

If it's a only European Single, why this ad it's in everywhere, including Brazil? This is still confusing

I'm on the edge with you šŸŽ¶šŸŽ·

9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It wasn't released as a single, there was no single announcement before the video dropped. That tweet, along with a few other posts, are automated by her team. Also, the video is only being promoted.Ā 

Well what I mean is that itā€™s still referred to as a single

10 minutes ago, GUI said:

If it's a only European Single, why this ad it's in everywhere, including Brazil? This is still confusing

this. i heard itā€™s a single in Oceania too but thatā€™s itĀ 

44 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

But that was actually true until she switched it with DWUW

I'm talking in regards to the entire era. Even after the opportunity passed, fans still were hoping Venus would become a single.Ā 

QueenGaga
3 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, it HAD to be a stunt for sure. Madonna could not have perform Born This Way on tour withoutĀ Gaga's approbation. There was never bad blood between then.

Actually, fernando garibay, Gagas producer sold the song to Madonna for her tour. He and Gaga had a fall out because of it and he hasnt produced for Gaga since

Archived