Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

BTS concert on Fortnite

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Today's Fortnite BTS concert brings the biggest band on Earth to the biggest game on the planet

It's almost time for the Fortnite BTS concert, which starts at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT today (Friday, Sept. 25).
Rebroadcast times can be found below.

In less than an hour, the Fortnite BTS concert brings us the most ambitious pop culture crossover. Yes, the ultra-hot pop group and bringing them to Party Royale. This event will center around the world premiere of the music video choreography version of the group's single "Dynamite."

"Dynamite," is the Korean group's first fully-English language song, and has been obliterating records left and right. The original "Dynamite" music video pulled in 101.1 million views in its first 24 hours, a record so big even your parents probably googled "Who is BTS?"

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/fortnite-bts-concert-start-time-date-and-how-to-watch-new-dynamite-music-video-debut

Missed opportunity for Gaga.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Red Velvet

Funny how their fandom trashed on a certain group for promoting in a game and then they do the same. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

BTS with fortnite, and BLACKPINK is with PUBG. Maybe these games will be the future promo venues for many artists. Can you imagine Gaga at Sims 5 pr something? :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

When will our fave?

Im confused as to all this “huge promotional rollout” they had planned that was ruined by covid yet I’ve seen other artists record performances n send it to shows. Hell, Miley and Dua have been doing amazing performances this whole time. 

I’m sure Gaga could’ve done a few beautiful acoustic performances for Stupid Love and ROM in an empty studio with a beautiful piano and amazing outfits. And recently could’ve done recorded 911 performances while her team was already quarantined for VMAs. 

BYE

Just now, Pennywise said:

"The biggest band on earth" uhh sure

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

I listen to NPR sometimes lol and they called them the biggest band on earth too

Pennywise
Just now, weed said:

I listen to NPR sometimes lol and they called them the biggest band on earth too

I mean, if they are talking about the loudest fanbase yeah. Then again, I don't see them as a band, nor as artists to be honest, so I might be a bit biased.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, if they are talking about the loudest fanbase yeah. Then again, I don't see them as a band, nor as artists to be honest, so I might be a bit biased.

I mean, they're basically a boy "band" like NSYNC and One Direction. And they're pretty global for a korean group https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map_of_the_Soul:_7#Charts

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Pennywise
Just now, Irrelevant said:

I mean, they're basically a boy "band" like NSYNC and One Direction. And they're pretty global for a korean group lol.

I admire their success, and they are definitely one of the most successful boy bands worldwide. I also admire the fact that Korean music is becoming worldwide because we do need non-western influences. I just don't like boy bands as a concept :vegas:

DiskoBaby
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

When will our fave?

Im confused as to all this “huge promotional rollout” they had planned that was ruined by covid yet I’ve seen other artists record performances n send it to shows. Hell, Miley and Dua have been doing amazing performances this whole time. 

I’m sure Gaga could’ve done a few beautiful acoustic performances for Stupid Love and ROM in an empty studio with a beautiful piano and amazing outfits. And recently could’ve done recorded 911 performances while her team was already quarantined for VMAs. 

Exactly 👏 

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

"The biggest band on earth" uhh sure

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

But they are. I dont like their music but they're literally the biggest and best selling artists WW. 

Pennywise
26 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

at the moment - undoubtedly so.

6 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

But they are. I dont like their music but they're literally the biggest and best selling artists WW. 

can y'all let me live in my delusional world pls :fatcat:

47 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

can y'all let me live in my delusional world pls :fatcat:

Costly missteps, my friend

RepulsiveSelfassuredArachnid-size_restri

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived