šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this From the Original TEOG Music Video?

Daylight Jokers

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

I was just watching this iconic Google Ad and thought this specific clip at 1:12 felt out of place with the whole ad.Ā 

Ā 

That clip looks like it was from her A Very Gaga Thanksgiving special :)Ā  But it's not the same look she was wearing for TEOG.Ā  Good eye! I can't quite place it

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

That clip was from her A Very Gaga Thanksgiving special :)Ā 

Oh, I didn't think of that. Cuz she had a different look when she sang TEOG on AVGT. I'm guessing they took a clip from theĀ MTN performance?

EDIT: The dresses are still different. I didn't watch the entire special tho.

Where is LG7

thot so too way back the original concept was shared...

i had mixed feelings about this google ad and she served ma'am, esp her close up with the bracelets and necklace scene UGH i thot that was yĆ¼yiĀ mermaid upon first watch

isĀ that brooklyn bridge?

1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Oh, I didn't think of that. Cuz she had a different look when she sang TEOG on AVGT. I'm guessing they took a clip from theĀ MTN performance?

That's what I was thinking, but I just looked it up, and she didn't have that same makeup on for Marry the Night! So now I'm not sure what it's from!

4 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

That clip looks like it was from her A Very Gaga Thanksgiving special :)

Imagine if Gaga really had put on a whole ass glam look just for 3 frames in an ad

Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, Where is LG7 said:

thot so too way back the original concept was shared...

i had mixed feelings about this google ad and she served ma'am, esp her close up with the bracelets and necklace scene UGH i thot that was yĆ¼yiĀ mermaid upon first watch

isĀ that brooklyn bridge?

I love this ad so much. It's simple but very heartwarming.

Daylight Jokers
Just now, Red said:

Imagine if Gaga really had put on a whole ass glam look just for 3 frames in an ad

Ā 

That's what I was thinking too, but then, none of the looks from the thanksgiving special matched the one on the ad.

8 minutes ago, Red said:

Ā 

Oh come on! 2011 Gaga would totally do that with no hesitationĀ :sweat:

Pretty sure it was. One of the dancers said they filmed for a day and a half of the 3 days and described some of the looks.

BYE

FfFfFfFF
10 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

EDIT: The dresses are still different. I didn't watch the entire special tho.

Perhaps it was an alternate outfit for scenes that didn't make the cut. For instance, you can see in BTS from Superbowl outfits and pieces which she didn't actually use for the show. They may have shot AVGT in different outfits or who knows.

30753008375ada5d04489658152a00e4.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Super-Bowl-BTS.jpg

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Perhaps it was an alternate outfit for scenes that didn't make the cut. For instance, you can see in BTS from Superbowl outfits and pieces which she didn't actually use for the show. They may have shot AVGT in different outfits or who knows.

Well this makes sense! Explains why the lighting looks exactly the same as her AVGT special :applause:

5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Except the Google chrome ad was released on May 22. And I donā€™t think Gaga filmed the special until September for Thanksgiving. And the TEOG music video came out June 16th.

BYE

Archived