💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks sued by Prospect Park CEO

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Rapper Azealia Banks is being sued for defamation, stalking, invasion of privacy and civil extortion by entertainment industry executive Jeff Kwatinetz.

According to the legal filing, the relationship between Kwatinetz -- founder and CEO of the Prospect Park talent management and music label -- soured a year after he signed her to his label. Kwatinetz says he brought Banks onto his label in 2014 and distributed her debut album Broke With Expensive Taste before dropping her as a client “due to her erratic behavior as well as for refusing to engage in basic promotion for her album,” according to his complaint.

Things between Kwatinetz and Banks didn’t heat up again until early this summer, when Kwatinetz says Banks began accusing him of “perceived injustices and advancing false claims, including that Prospect Park is withholding royalties.” According to Kwatinetz, Banks’ album was “considered a financial failure,” which he said was due to Banks’ “self-defeating acts like refusing to allow Prospect Park to have the single played at Top 40.

“Banks' claims run the gamut of the absurd, and could easily be ignored and written off as the rantings of a lunatic, but her recent rants took an ominous and dangerous turn,” Kwatinetz’s complaint states. “Banks posted YouTube videos and other social media posts in which she threatened the lives of Kwatinetz and his wife and young children, and posted photos of herself outside his home in Los Angeles shortly before an attempted burglary of that home, all the while inciting her fans to take up her cause.”

Among other things, he accuses Banks of inciting her followers by tweeting “@JeffKwatinetz Give Azealia her royalties before we leak your address!!!” and of posting on Instagram that he had actress Brittany Murphy killed.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/9454961/azealia-banks-sued-defamation-stalking-prospect-park-ceo

He/him/his

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait Azealia came to his house and tried to ROB him?:duck: this woman needs help she is a joke-

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Omggggg I didn’t know she took photos outside of his house and threatened to kill his kids :air: mess.

hieronymus

Maybe she'll get put away and receive the help she needs.

There. I turned something incredibly negative that I wanted to say into a positive. :firega:

8 minutes ago, Epione said:

So how Azealia's fans will defend her now? :billie:

We don't care. We will continue to enjoy the music. :ladyhaha:

ALGAYDO
9 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

We don't care. We will continue to enjoy the music. :ladyhaha:

Giving me major Trump supporter vibes 

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, Epione said:

So how Azealia's fans will defend her now? :billie:

She could literally murder someone in cold blood in broad daylight, and they’d be like “but she has mental illness so it’s okay” or “but she still makes bops! I separate the art from the artist!!!” :billie:

imitalian

Since 2013 ive been repeating the same thing under every Azealia Banks post. She could have been the greatest female rapper ever if she werent "like this"

26 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Giving me major Trump supporter vibes 

Thank you for the comparison! I love that a black woman with mental issues & a facist leader is an easy comparison for you to make. :fail:

hieronymus
Just now, Matt Amor said:

Thank you for the comparison! I love that a black woman with mental issues & a facist leader is an easy comparison for you to make. :fail:

It is when their supporters are so incredibly blindly supportive, but great strawman.

Stephen

Both people can be wrong he probably did cheat her out of royalties so what now.

But whatever gets ur anti azealia boner hard and dripping! 

EL8q.gif

Just now, Dukttapetoo said:

It is when their supporters are so incredibly blindly supportive, but great strawman.

Apathy towards the actions of a musician you enjoy & choosing to enjoy their music regardless of that is not comparable on any scale to supporting someone who makes laws that effect millions of people. 

Archived