⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Kylie's Greatest 30 Singles

Aarghya

The Guardian has ranked the Greatest 30 singles of Kylie Minogue. Please find the list below 

30. Put Yourself in My Place (1994)

29. Your Disco Needs You (2001)

28. Breathe (1997)

27. Wow (2007)

26. Timebomb (2012)

25. The One (2007)

24. Better Than Today (2010)

23. Crystallize (2014)

22. Hand on Your Heart (1989)

21. I Was Gonna Cancel (2014)

20. Come Into My World (2001)

19. Step Back in Time (1990)

18. Kids (2000)

17. In Your Eyes (2001)

16. Where the Wild Roses Grow (1996)

15. Say Something (2020)

14. 2 Hearts (2007)

13. I Believe in You (2004)

12. What Do I Have to Do (1990)

11. Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi (1987)

10. On a Night Like This (2000)

9. Dancing (2018)

8. Love at First Sight (2002)

7. All the Lovers (2010)

6. Slow (2003)

5. Shocked (1990)

4. Better the Devil You Know (1990)

3. Can’t Get You Out of My Head (2001)

2. Confide in Me (1994)

1. Spinning Around (2000)

More: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/sep/24/kylies-30-greatest-singles-ranked

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya

No Get Outta My Way, Cowboy Style, Come in to My World, Chocolate and Red Blooded Woman 

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Aarghya
  • Like 5
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya

@ARTPOPe, I hope you enjoyed this list. Oh yes, 'I Was Gonna Cancel' is there :awesome:

Edited by Aarghya
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingersPrayer
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

The Guardian has ranked the Greatest 30 singles of Kylie Minogue. Please find the list below 

30. Put Yourself in My Place (1994)

29. Your Disco Needs You (2001)

28. Breathe (1997)

27. Wow (2007)

26. Timebomb (2012)

25. The One (2007)

24. Better Than Today (2010)

23. Crystallize (2014)

22. Hand on Your Heart (1989)

21. I Was Gonna Cancel (2014)

20. Come Into My World (2001)

19. Step Back in Time (1990)

18. Kids (2000)

17. In Your Eyes (2001)

16. Where the Wild Roses Grow (1996)

15. Say Something (2020)

14. 2 Hearts (2007)

13. I Believe in You (2004)

12. What Do I Have to Do (1990)

11. Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi (1987)

10. On a Night Like This (2000)

9. Dancing (2018)

8. Love at First Sight (2002)

7. All the Lovers (2010)

6. Slow (2003)

5. Shocked (1990)

4. Better the Devil You Know (1990)

3. Can’t Get You Out of My Head (2001)

2. Confide in Me (1994)

1. Spinning Around (2000)

More: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/sep/24/kylies-30-greatest-singles-ranked

Sozzles but this is not accurate 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlondeKingOfGGD
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

No Get Outta My Way, In Your Eyes, Come in to My World, Chocolate and Red Blooded Woman 

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

In Your Eyes is #17 though?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadGurlMadge
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

No Get Outta My Way, In Your Eyes, Come in to My World, Chocolate and Red Blooded Woman 

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

in your eyes is #17

i was gonna cancel over legendary your disco needs you

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by BadGurlMadge

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
1 minute ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

In Your Eyes is #17 though?

Sorry, it should be Cowboy Style. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

i was gonna cancel over legendary your disco needs you

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

Pharrell won :bear:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
4 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

Sozzles but this is not accurate 

I had to google Sozzles! :awesome:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
Just now, LadyGoo said:

Magic nowhere on the list?

Taste lost

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

Magic is very new :)

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
Just now, whoresup said:

Get Outta My Way not being there :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

I'm fuming! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...