💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Elton Really Thought ARTPOP Was a Bad Album, Why Did He Do THIS?

RRR

Featured Posts

dynamite

I can't see the video but someone can think an album is not good and still like some songs and want to perform with the artist. A "bad" album wouldn't take away the fact she's an amazing performer. 

Bonkers

At the time, I think he just thought she should make an album like Tapestry from Carole King.  If you've ever listened to that album (and you SHOULD!!!!!!) then you would probably agree with him.

But still not surprising he did that performance - it's a great song and they sounded great doing it together.  And there were Muppets.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ToxicHot

I guess just to show support. And he only performed one song with her, not the entire record.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

He said ARTPOP was bad, as in the album 

Not the song :tea:

ARTPOP is an amazing album, but a lot of people will never be ready to talk about that

KatieJudasGaga4
15 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Because this was shot in October I think, the album was released in November, he probably hadn't heard it in full yet

This is the most reasonable answer tbh

But, knowing Gaga, she probably sent him the album before its release

Daylight Jokers

Because ARTPOP (the song) is one of the best songs in the album.

For example, I'm not at all amused by Madonna's MDNA but Masterpiece is one of my favorite songs from her ever.

Archived