⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Producer reacts to 911

Indeciso

Can't see it right now, but why the sad reactions??

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biological Stasis
4 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Can't see it right now, but why the sad reactions??

Because he didn't understand the video maybe. I just started watching it now.

Edit: Not really sure why the sad reactions but he praised her acting and said the visuals were amazing.

Edited by Biological Stasis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot
7 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Can't see it right now, but why the sad reactions??

Probably because some people think reaction videos are fake, idfk. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
7 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Can't see it right now, but why the sad reactions??

 

6 minutes ago, Biological Stasis said:

Because he didn't understand the video maybe. I just started watching it now.

Edit: Not really sure why the sad reactions but he praised her acting and said the visuals were amazing.

Because he’s a sucky reactor known for faking his liking of many of the things he reacts to.

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
samuelx
7 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Can't see it right now, but why the sad reactions??

they are sad reacting because he is straight

  • LMAO 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01
Just now, Jose P said:

 

Because he’s a sucky reactor known for faking his liking of many of the things he reacts to.

why do ppl think he fakes things? are there specific videos that seemed forced?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

maybe because he's not changing the shirt idk gays can amaze you with their reaction

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
Just now, FameMonster01 said:

why do ppl think he fakes things? are there specific videos that seemed forced?

He reacted to a Lana album and he forgot to cut a part where he said the album sucked, and then went on to say “oh I love this”. He then deleted the video and never addressed what happened.

  • LMAO 11
  • Shook 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01
Just now, Jose P said:

He reacted to a Lana album and he forgot to cut a part where he said the album sucked, and then went on to say “oh I love this”. He then deleted the video and never addressed what happened.

OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

and what album was it?

If it was lust for life okay we understand

  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
Just now, FameMonster01 said:

OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

and what album was it?

If it was lust for life okay we understand

It was NFR, and it happened a few months ago.

Edited by Jose P
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bonkers

I like him as a reactor, but it would have been appreciated if he had taken time after to watch other reactions so he could give me the satisfaction of knowing he got it.  He missed the point of it and I like seeing people get it.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It was NFR, and it happened a few months ago.

Wow, imagine saying NFR sucks...

  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mathjus
8 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

 

If it was lust for life okay we understand

:interestinga:

 

Anyway, he is so boring, and too sweet like Dolores umbridge 

Edited by Mathjus

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameMonster01

 WTF GUYS, i just unsubscribed, what a piece of s***

  • Shook 7
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...