💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B sued for defamation by group she called “Racist MAGA Supporters”

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant some believe that some 

Im not racist and i just reported you for being a rude a hole

Report me all you want but you pop up in ever BLM thread hating on minorities and calling them aggressive.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PopEmergency said:

how did they get defamed exactly?  :koons:

you can't defame someone that no one gives a **** about 

tryna say they cancelled before even starting!!!! They need to make it make sense love!

joannesrats
Just now, PopEmergency said:

how did they get defamed exactly?  :koons:

you can't defame someone that no one gives a **** about 

It’s only defamation if they lie! Cardi and friends didn’t lie, they just aired out the truth 

Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

Report me all you want but you pop up in ever BLM thread hating on minorities and calling them aggressive.

Suus thinks that you should think all lives matter, and not say just black lives because you'd be direspecting other lives, same as believing in reverse racism etc I think Suus thinks that we are all treated equal and that minorities don't exist and if you end up being threatened you should not defend yourself 

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

They weren’t assaulted. MAGA hats are a modern day symbol of nationalism, fascism, and racism. It has NO place to be worn in public. It’s the American Swastika and this is not an exaggeration. 

Oke they were not attacked but i still think thats its rediculos to physically attack someone for just wearing a maga hat im not speaking about this case now but just in general also i am not a trump supporter and im also not racist

12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry no one deserves to be assaulted just wearing a maga hat thats ridiculous and no i am not a trump supporter 

Funny how you are quick to believe these poor whites were assaulted by the “angry” black girls. Not surprising coming from someone who believes whites are currently being victims of racism :ladyhaha:

14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry no one deserves to be assaulted just wearing a maga hat thats ridiculous and no i am not a trump supporter 

Im sorry no one deserves to be assaulted just wearing a Swastika thats ridiculous and no i am not a Hitler supporter 

2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Ive never hated on minorities and ive never called agressive 

ToxicHot

Good because bullying someone and proceeding to film and post it online is inappropriate and immature.

I’m not a “MAGA” supporter by any means but like the article said, these people have to live in fear now and probably don’t have millions of dollars unlike Cardi and them. So.... 

Idk, who knows what really happened. :selena: Sounds pretty severe though over a political opinion. Yeah **** racists and all that but assaulting strangers isn't okay

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

joannesrats
Just now, Suuus said:

Oke they were not attacked but i still think thats its rediculos to physically attack someone for just wearing a maga hat im not speaking about this case now but just in general also i am not a trump supporter and im also not racist

Stop saying you’re not a trump supporter or racist. I never said you were. 

Someone should be punched in the face for wearing a symbol of hate. Point blank. A swastika, klan hood, MAGA hat. All symbols of hate. All should be punched. 

#PunchANazi

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

It’s only defamation if they lie! Cardi and friends didn’t lie, they just aired out the truth 

Not exactly. It could be considered defamation by anything that is published to tarnish someone's reputation. The word you mean is libel, which yes, is any lie or fabrication aimed to defame someone.

OT: They're not going to win. Cardi is the queen and that's that. Good luck to them in court though. They'll be countersued and owe her and her sister a lot more than what they're seeking. :laughga:

1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

Good because bullying someone and proceeding to film and post it online is inappropriate and immature.

I’m not a “MAGA” supporter but like the article said, these people have to live in fear now and probably don’t have millions of dollars unlike Cardi and them. So.... 

I understand but they said racist things like "go back to your country" after hearing them speak spanish. I don't think Cardi would also lie about their behavior before being filmed, she has the audio proof i just dont know where it is right now but if u read the article they say she did. Filming racist behavior is good because it's inacceptable to hate on someone for their race, that's prejudice and punishable by law 

1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

I’m not a “MAGA” supporter but like the article said, these people have to live in fear now and probably don’t have millions of dollars unlike Cardi and them. So.... 

exposing someone for being a racist white supremacist is not bullying. it's community service. and I'm sorry but if you're racist you DO deserve to live in fear

Archived