Cheering Rooting GIF

haha im not hating on you, but come on, you know Britney is my girl 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

haha im not hating on you, but come on, Britney is my girl 

but why people think that i am shading Britney by saying Ava is the her sucessor? like Ava is bad or something

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

but why people think that i am shading Britney by saying Ava is the her sucessor? like Ava is bad or something

I did not think what you said is shade to Britney. But I do think Ava is horrible.

TimisaMonster

Wow....what an awkward comparison considering how Britney blew up with her debut single and Ava is not even a memorable recognized artist yet...

The music is not as catchy...Ava is not a dancer like Britney...and the image is all completely different. I dont get Britney vibes when I think of Ava...i think of mini wannabe Gaga even if she isn't trying to be...her team certainly makes it sound and appear that way

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow....what an awkward comparison considering how Britney blew up with her debut single and Ava is not even a memorable recognized artist yet...

The music is not as catchy...Ava is a dancer like Britney...and the image is all completely different. I dont get Britney vibes when I think of Ava...i think of mini wannabe Gaga even if she isn't trying to be...her team certainly makes it sound and appear that way

Well, i appreciate giving your opinion without bringing down the flawless op, aka me. 

Where is LG7
17 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Gaga disrespected the pop heaven with Joanne and becoming country and sorry bit Chromatica was not enough to ascen again to the pop kingdom

EZ4G0hGUwAAvlNI?format=jpg&name=medium

10 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

This makes no sense :shrug: Why should Gaga’s past projects be left out? Just so it can make Britney look better? Gaga worked for what she has, and Make Me wasn’t even big..? Even Perfect Illusion was a bigger hit and that’s saying something. 

They also ignore the fact Stupid Love mops the floor with make me which got  a mediocre success thanks to g-eazy :billie:

18 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Gaga disrespected the pop heaven with Joanne and becoming country and sorry bit Chromatica was not enough to ascen again to the pop kingdom,

No💗 :bear:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

vyniildisk
30 minutes ago, Runway said:

They also ignore the fact Stupid Love mops the floor with make me which got  a mediocre success thanks to g-eazy :billie:

me singing in the shower this morning was better than stupid love :ohwell:

vyniildisk
14 minutes ago, Mathjus said:

Or maybe just Ava is Ava, Britney is Britney? Isn't that easier? 

what about the prophecy? madfonna, gaga, britney now aval?

Archived