💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

G.U.Y Era Appreciation thread!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

No one talks about this serve enough. Behind Applause it’s one of my favorite Gaga single eras. A underrated serve no one really talks about. 

From the teaser

To the actual Music Video release

To the performances

The interview

And the iconic looks. She looked gorgeous and sexy and I loved the long platinum blonde wig and the tribute to FameGa! 
The interview look

e8def17f7212a21b7749a1a09df60d79.jpgLady-Gaga.jpg

And then these serves

(She looks so good here, serving sex appeal)

lady-gaga-in-new-york-city-february-2014BgtGmVaCIAEdnKw.jpg

lady-gaga-see-through-body-suit-13927186130177.jpg13ff0e2f9c8d8f8348d892f699b9ad50.jpgarticle-2589411-1C901B5A00000578-674_634

Also don’t forget when she performed, “ARTPOP” on JML in the beginning of the G.U.Y single Era. 

[One of her most underrated performances]

TDCAg_3XnuuK3EDP2QD3XmqTYh2fQ1KcS_qE66j5
(I love this underrated look, something we hadn’t seen on her prior)

lady-gaga-arriving-to-the-quality-meats-article-2562678-1B9F448300000578-553_634
I like how she was very FameGa inspired but still managed to look different. It was like ARTPOP’s version of FameGa. This era was iconic and a serve! 
Any G.U.Y era fans in here? :what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

27monster27

Remember the article saying that this was the true beginning of Lady Gaga's re-rise to the top again?

----

If we had just gotten more performances, and I think someone on YouTube said that the song lacked a physical release (or something else), then we could have done just that bit better.

he/him/his

Smother Em Eh
9 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

That’s not a teaser for the music video, that’s the teaser for the BTS video they didn’t release :bear:

Oh duh that’s right. :saladga:

Whoops :billie:

TheFame Monster
11 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Remember the article saying that this was the true beginning of Lady Gaga's re-rise to the top again?

----

If we had just gotten more performances, and I think someone on YouTube said that the song lacked a physical release (or something else), then we could have done just that bit better.

If Interscope sent the song to radio stations the week of the video release and not 3 week later it would have done better

I love GUY with all my heart. Gaga tried her best but her fate was against her at that time. Everything was wrong. I'm glad she rebounds now but also sad to look back. I hope GUY can get 100 million on Youtube soon.

That long, Arctic Fox realness, ice blond wig was EVERYTHING :giveup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Smother Em Eh
19 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

That long, Arctic Fox realness, ice blond wig was EVERYTHING :giveup:

It really was. Ahhh such a serve! :pray:

Smother Em Eh
22 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

If Interscope sent the song to radio stations the week of the video release and not 3 week later it would have done better

THIS! Shame on Interscope for releasing it so late :excuseu:

50 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Remember the article

I remember reading one that said that G.U.Y was a safe choose for single if the album went wrong... 

MJHolland

Song, video, and looks were SUCH A SERVE ngl 

But... this era was probably among the darkest days being a Gaga fan. This forum was a dumpster fire during those months lol. 

Archived