Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA 2012 Discussion

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

I can't believe that 1D win Biggest Fans, I mean, we won the Mega Fan game and 1D was in third place, I mean... **** LOGIC. -.-

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Phoney

• Miley

• iAstroLeo

• Scarface

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading all posts one by one and I am so nervous, I couldn't help it so I browsed the internet only to find that TAYLOR SWIFT WON THE BEST LIVE AND THE EFFIN 1D WON BIGGEST FANS? WHAT THE HELL?! IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? WE VOTED OUR ASSES OFF AND NO CREDITS WERE GIVEN? I AM LITERALLY GONNA CRY. :cry:

Oh this just in, for me, GANGNAM STYLE? REALLY? WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THAT VIDEO? I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE :smh:

Gaga if you're reading this take us to a better place. :cry: I am so sad tbh.

Did we not win anything? :deadbanana:

Well apparently not. :cry:

Edited by MonsterSab

Jenniferella

Award shows are all about money...Gaga didn't attend this year so they gave the award to people attending and probably paying (and it's the same story for everyone, even Gaga !)

Idc, it's just a silly award which has no real meaning behind

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

StrawberryBlond

Simon Cowell must have bribed them with big bucks to make OD, the third place finishers, win the biggest fans award. Isn't there some way that we can contact the committee who decided this to complain that fans were busting a gut doing all the different tasks to get their favourites to win the award and then the one who was in the lead didn't even win? I doubt we'd get a reply, but it's worth complaining about. If the results were hidden, they would have got away with it, but everyone could see exactly how many votes each act had, so if it goes to someone else, everyone will know there was foul play here. Don't they consider that this stunt could well lose them viewers next year, as we'll realise that our votes count for absolutely nothing and it's all a bunch of false advertising? Bloody disgusting, so it is.

MTV Irrelevant Awards.

But seriously people should stop the "She wasn't there, that's why" because she wasn't there in 2010 and she received 3 awards.

JeffSwift

I'm sorry but Taylor is horrible live. Se doesn't even tour Europe. Muse or Gaga should've won it. MTV just jealous because Gaga wasn't attending.

You have no idea what you are talking about. She is not horrible live, and she just toured in Europe and Asia last year. Please, check your facts before posting such idiocy. Thanks.

Gaga didnt deserve any awards. She didnt do anything this year.

You have no idea what you are talking about. She is not horrible live, and she just toured in Europe and Asia last year. Please, check your facts before posting such idiocy. Thanks.

She isnt that good live. Thanks.

Simon Cowell must have bribed them with big bucks to make OD, the third place finishers, win the biggest fans award. Isn't there some way that we can contact the committee who decided this to complain that fans were busting a gut doing all the different tasks to get their favourites to win the award and then the one who was in the lead didn't even win? I doubt we'd get a reply, but it's worth complaining about. If the results were hidden, they would have got away with it, but everyone could see exactly how many votes each act had, so if it goes to someone else, everyone will know there was foul play here. Don't they consider that this stunt could well lose them viewers next year, as we'll realise that our votes count for absolutely nothing and it's all a bunch of false advertising? Bloody disgusting, so it is.

:tea:

Dude, One Direction won Biggest Fans? Are you ****ing kidding me right now? Lady Gaga's award right there. Same with Best Live. So there you have it people, some do PAY as bribery to get awards. Unbelievable. We voted our asses off & won fair & square. Major BS! :grr:

Edited by sunnyboy

Well I learned a lesson: EMAs don't mean anything then if Gaga's not there. Not fair to those who voted. Oh well. :P