💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA 2012 Discussion

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

The MTV EMAs 2012 will take place in Frankfurt, Germany tonight!

Lady Gaga is nominated in 'Best Video' 'Biggest Fans' & 'Best Live'!

Start: 9pm CET | 8pm GMT | 3pm EST | 12pm PST

Live Streams:

http://gagafreshnews.com/emalivestream

http://de.mtvema.com/live

A7afTCACAAE_8IU.jpg

Edited by tomorrow12

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Phoney

• Miley

• iAstroLeo

• Scarface

Top Posters In This Topic

Highway Capricorn

I think we are 100% sure we won the Biggest Fans,and almost sure we will win Best Live :party: For me it is a mystery who will win The best Video,because it was not a fan voted :ohno:

Amen Fashion

I think we are 100% sure we won the Biggest Fans,and almost sure we will win Best Live :party: For me it is a mystery who will win The best Video,because it was not a fan voted :ohno:

2011: Katy Perry. :derpga:

Highway Capricorn

2011: Katy Perry. :derpga:

I think that Gaga won that award too last year,but they gave it to Katy so she would not look like a flop with no awards and Gaga with 5

I think that Gaga won that award too last year,but they gave it to Katy so she would not look like a flop with no awards and Gaga with 5

hahahahaha, yes :D

Similar to how the 2011 VMAs blatantly gave a leeway for a pop star to win that Video of the Year to be completely honest. :coffee:

Highway Capricorn

Similar to how the 2011 VMAs blatantly gave a leeway for a pop star to win that Video of the Year to be completely honest. :coffee:

That's why they did not nominate Gaga or Britney in this category,because they knew Katy would be doomed :flop:

Who's performing? I want to know if I should watch or not

Performers this year will be:

Alicia Keys, Carly Rae Jepsen, Fun, Muse, No Doubt, Pitbull, Psy, Rihanna, Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, The Killers

OMG I just realised!! She might get given her award at the BTWB. I was watching the MTV last night and it was showing previous EMA highlights and it showed Gaga getting her awards at TMB 2 years ago. They might do the same. Or unless because the voting finished 4 days ago they might not have been able to get the awards to Sao Paulo in time. Fingers crossed though. I hope they surprise her with it.