Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP Evil?

RRR

Featured Posts

In the Born This Way video, Gaga expresses that how can she protect something so perfect... without EVIL? :wtfga: As we all remember, overexposure started to bring Gaga down during the Born This Way era, and yet nobody remembers it because what came afterwards, ARTPOP, was so disastrous. :ally: Therefore, is ARTPOP the EVIL that Gaga was talking about in the BTW video? It is protecting our memories of Born This Way by being so chaotic in comparison. :enigma:

Agunimon

I like ARTPOP now, but the album itself was nothing new sonically. At the time, compared to the huge step sonically I felt Gaga took with Born This Way, ARTPOP felt two steps back. Chaotic is not the word I would use to describe ARTPOP, other than the era - and I generally care way more about the album than the era.

6 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

ARTPOOP

@PartySick keep the insta-ban and the chopping block ready for ha please :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

19 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Omg that was an accident :wtfga:

Too late baby gurl, your guillotine is on the way. @PartySick is busy embellishing it with metallic seashells, garden panties and blue Koons balls before it's ready for the ritual

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Omg that was an accident :wtfga:

"I was hacked!" :bear: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ARTPOP, for me, came from someone who was tired and numb. Mentally exhausted and emotionally drained but chasing the high. Let’s be honest, she needed a much longer break. We love you, Gaga! And we love the album that you created at such a turning point in your life. ♥️

Archived