Dua Lipa's submissions for the Grammy's are revealed

Dirkje

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

No there isn't, but from what I read everywhere, the remix album is a disaster

The remix album is good actually. Stan twitter just isn't used to club music because they don't go out :oops:

Its better then gaga her remix albums

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Taylor has no chance there especially because Fiona released the most critically acclaimed album in years. Alternative people are snobbish and would never vote for a pop girl. They’ll most probably submit her for pop.

You're right. Fiona and FKA Twigs are probably gonna be there and given how much Taylor cares about Grammys, she's gonna submit for Pop.

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Nnn the fact that you don't know Exile explains why you didn't get the reference.

I just googled it. Maybe that song can actually win the alternative categories because Bon Iver is popular there. 

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It sounds like a regular pop album within the veins of 2010 pop, albeit a well-made one, which explains why it deserves a Grammy nomination, but not necessarily a win over Chromatica.

Its sounds more timless unlike most 2010 albums (Kesha,Loud,Rated R, Circus, Black Eyed Peas etc)

I would give that description to Smile or Ava her new album

BeIIadonna
Just now, Doot said:

The meltdowns if Gaga doesn't get nominated for anything. :air:

I'm sure she'll be nominated for something. I'm not sure what though exactly. Vocal performance or Pop Duo maybe? (though I don't see her winning in PD)

Just now, Varys said:

Its sounds more timless unlike most 2010 albums (Kesha,Loud,Rated R, Black Eyed Peas etc)

Honestly I loved it a lot when it came out but it kind of aged for me. I only listen to Physical, BMH and DSN now. The album tracks are really boring which explains why the singles are carrying the Spotify streams. 

hijadeputa

I think FN is a good pop album, it has some nice quality songs. But overall I enjoy and listen more to Chromatica so I’m rooting for it to sweep but wouldn’t be mad if Dua as well as long as Gaga gets some awards too. Tbh I don’t expect Gaga to win AOTY or ROTY/SOTY but I really see her getting nominated in all three categories with Chromatica and ROM. I wouldn’t mind if Abel snaps AOTY either because let’s be honest the music and the visuals are great. I’m rooting for Gaga anyways! đŸ„°

I would be suprised if the good sis ROM doesn’t win best collaboration/ pop vocal song tho. For me that’s enough as long as she gets nominated in the other big categories.

1 minute ago, BeIIadonna said:

I'm sure she'll be nominated for something. I'm not sure what though exactly. Vocal performance or Pop Duo maybe? (though I don't see her winning in PD)

Who will win Pop duo according to you then? 

15 minutes ago, Doot said:

The meltdowns if Gaga doesn't get nominated for anything. :air:

I think she'll get nominated for

Pop Solo (Stupid Love)

Duo/Group (Rain On Me)

Pop Vocal Album

And maybe :

Best New Artist, Classical

Classical Arrangement Of The Year (Chromatica I)

I doubt she'll win any though, the competition is HUGE this year

sillynate

I wouldn’t mind if Gaga was snubbed for Dula Peep. She’s cemented herself this year for many great things to come and was just as big as Gaga, a music veteran.

Just now, Adarsh said:

Honestly I loved it a lot when it came out but it kind of aged for me. I only listen to Physical, BMH and DSN now. The album tracks are really boring which explains why the singles are carrying the Spotify streams. 

Don't shoot me but I have that feeling with chromatica..; I only like the singles +Alice,Replay Enigma and Babylon.

Its the gaga project I enjoyed the least 

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think she'll get nominated for

Pop Solo (Stupid Love)

Duo/Group (Rain On Me)

Pop Vocal Album

And maybe :

Best New Artist, Classical

Song of The Year, Classical (Chromatica I)

I doubt she'll win any though, the competition is HUGE this year

What’s the competition for pop duo? :air:

1 minute ago, Varys said:

Don't shoot me but I have that feeling with chromatica..; I only like the singles +Alice,Replay Enigma and Babylon.

Its the gaga project I enjoyed the least 

I have the same feeling... With the exact same songs:wtfga:

Archived