Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix cancels dark crystal age of resistance

Varys

Featured Posts

I'm so mad and sad. This was a beautiful original puppetshow piece of art. There was truly nothing like it.

I hate netflix they cancel this but keep cuties :saladga: mental illness :neyde:

https://www.cnet.com/news/netflix-cancels-the-dark-crystal-age-of-resistance-after-one-season/

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-09-22/dark-crystal-netflix-cancelled/

anyways stream

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Why do they cancel **** after like one season all the time. 
They better not cancel some of my favorite shows. Its so annoying like whats the point of even watching Netflix originals at this point

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I heard about this and I’m really bummed. I didn’t watch it yet but I’ve been wanting to. It looked so good and I thought it was received really well.

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Didn't it win an Emmy like... yesterday 

that makes me even more mad. I swear to god if HBO cancels His Dark Materials aswell I'm going to lose it. 

as if I haven't suffered enough with the last to seasons of GOT

99Se.gif

Just now, SLAG said:

I watched a couple episodes. I’m not mad about it. :enigma:

EW SHAME

GET OUT!

0ef9bfe8344ab8d96661fe0e7b18b523.gif

2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Why do they cancel **** after like one season all the time. 
They better not cancel some of my favorite shows. Its so annoying like whats the point of even watching Netflix originals at this point

Because of profit. A show might be good and win awards, but if enough subscribers aren't watching in order to cover the production costs, they cancel it. 

Galactic Mess

Is it good? I was thinking of watching it since I've always been into fantasy.

Slightly off-topic: this kind of frustration could be avoided if NF produced many great 1-season series with closed and solid story arcs from the start, like Good Omens, instead of  dragging the show and leaving tons of loose ends in the season finale just to cancel it all afterwards. This is why I rarely watch any series. I hate when things are dragged along unnecessarily and then end abruptly. It's so pointless. :neyde:

HeavyMetalLover

Yea, this sucks. I adored the first season. I wonder if there’s any hope for another platform to pick it up.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived