💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's been the best part of the Chromatica era so far for you?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

I would say the album release too but that day was so negative, I remember being so turned off. Fans were complaining here and on Twitter. Fans also bullied Bloodpop because he apparently 'ruined' the album.

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I would say the album release too but that day was so negative, I remember being so turned off. Fans were complaining here and on Twitter. Fans also bullied Bloodpop because he apparently 'ruined' the album.

When she posted the video of her celebrating the release and getting harsh backlash for not having compassion for BLM and George Floyd. It was such a weird day. :bradley:

The album is just a great album, I loved the ROM video and the 911 video has knocked me flat on my back.

The best thing though ..... those two interviews in the last few days, with her mom and on CBS, where to me she sounded like someone who was in good health and good heart.

boysomewhere

i have to say the release of the album , because it's a part of my life now , i hear it almos every day as a whole and it helped me with my bad feelings 

The album itself, it's the dream Gaga album come true to me, it has it all, the lyrics, the vocals, the prodution, the album cover and booklet ughhhhh her mind

Honestly if Gaga did literally nothing this era, just uploaded Chromatica to streaming services and went back to her cave, this era would still have been amazing to me lol

tumblr_nb0ekcm7li1rizambo1_400.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The VMAs was super exciting since we didn't have any performances until then!

And 911 video because it's so artistic and she hasn't done something like this in a while. There's been so much interesting discussion to read :zilla:

Glamourpuss

It's still Stupid Love for me. The way we went from a blackout to a new era starting up. :firega:

and also the anticipation of when are we getting the album. 

Massive Monster

SFA song (gives me goosebumps almost gave me tears)

911 music video (no explanation needed)

Kind regards

Archived