Lady Gaga with her mom Cynthia on Good Morning America interview

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I just want to know who gave her the right to look so BEAUTIFUL. :nooo:

I am looking forward to this book. She is continually just trying to make the world a kinder place one person at a time.

VillainTina

:saladga:its been 12 mins and their just talking about co-vid in schools and politics

u sure its today ? abc channel7 right ? no sign of gaga yettt :saladga:

@HybridAT

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Is it all sad and traumatic stories? Im not sure i want to put myself through this now

I just got through to some of the first story before I went to work. But I think being heart-warming, moving, encouraging and validating is the goal of the book. Also this is categorized as young adult non-fiction and the stories are from young authors. So, I think it may be heart-rending at times, but nowhere near soul-crushing. 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

littlepotter
27 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I just got through to some of the first story before I went to work. But I think being heart-warming, moving, encouraging and validating is the goal of the book. Also this is categorized as young adult non-fiction and the stories are from young authors. So, I think it may be heart-rending at times, but nowhere near soul-crushing. 

Thank you!

chaeri pls

5 hours ago, VillainTina said:

:saladga:its been 12 mins and their just talking about co-vid in schools and politics

u sure its today ? abc channel7 right ? no sign of gaga yettt :saladga:

@HybridAT

I'm not sure what time it exactly aired but here's the interview if you missed it!

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

HausOfMark

I loved this interview so much. I re-fall in love with her everytime she speaks and shes just so passionate and real and genuine.

-Mark

Archived