⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
series

90 Day Fiancé

Renie

Who’s down? What season are you watching? Use the spoiler tag if you think it needs it! Don’t want to ruin it for anyone 

I can’t get enough of the Coltee and Larissa train wreck! It’s so good!:ladyhaha: He’s so repulsive 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

I just finished Season 6.  I need Hulu to get more seasons.

I also always Google the couples to see if they're still together. 

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom

x factor what GIF
yeah I don’t have cable, but I have Hulu :interestinga:

Edited by MonsterMom

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie

I’m honestly surprised so many stay together! Then there’s the ones that don’t stand a chance! 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
Just now, MonsterMom said:

x factor what GIF
yeah I don’t have cable, but I have Hulu :interestinga:

Get on it 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
Just now, MonsterMom said:

I did not like Jay and Ashley at all! 

Spoiler

I just saw on Instagram that they finally just recently broke up for good! How did they go that long?

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
Just now, Renie said:
  Hide contents

I just saw on Instagram that they finally just recently broke up for good! How did they go that long?

 

I don’t know! She is an idiot and she has small kids!!! :bear:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie

And Libby’s family in Moldova in Happily Ever After, they're so awful! Omg and Angela! She’s so crazy and her bra/purse situation! :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

And Libby’s family in Moldova in Happily Ever After, they're so awful! Omg and Angela! She’s so crazy and her bra/purse situation! :ladyhaha:

Ok Angela makes me laugh so hard :ladyhaha:. She is crazy but so entertaining 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonanon

I think I started watching Season 3 and am pretty caught up. I kinda watch sporadically because I don't have cable, but I keep up with the more notable couples.

Tbh I think I dislike a majority of the couples :ladyhaha:

I will say justice for Chantel. Everyone around her seems like a trainwreck

Also can we talk about the lawyers they have??? Those cannot be real, actual professionals right :interestinga:

Edited just now by anonanon

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kmoment
9 minutes ago, Renie said:

I’m honestly surprised so many stay together! Then there’s the ones that don’t stand a chance! 

reallly??

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom

I can’t stand Libby’s family!!! I can only imagine how awful they are to know IRL:huntyga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
3 minutes ago, anonanon said:

I think I started watching Season 3 and am pretty caught up. I kinda watch sporadically because I don't have cable, but I keep up with the more notable couples.

Tbh I think I dislike a majority of the couples :ladyhaha:

I will say justice for Chantel. Everyone around her seems like a trainwreck

Also can we talk about the lawyers they have??? Those cannot be real, actual professionals right :interestinga:

I feel like I hate them all with the exception of 3 or 4!

And yes, no wonder it take so long for them to figure out the visas and getting them to the US. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...