• Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

10. I Deserve It - 7.19

Highest Score: 11 @Pennywise

Lowest Score: 1 @Ulisaax640

COMMENTS: 

@Lorde Von Kok I liked it. Will I replay on purpose ? No, but I won't skip.

@27monster27 In hindsight, this song is actually pretty sad. Nonetheless, Madonna's vocals on this song are everything.

@DirrtyPony The folk/electronic infusion works really well here. Her vocals are beautiful. Such a vibe, I very rarely skip this one.

@Ulisaax640 BORING

@Blown Away The song is nice, but nothing outstanding. She has made at least 5 more songs like this, but in a better way. Songs like Miles Away for example.

@Pennywise So my 11 was between this and Gone, and I decided on this because it is probably the second best Madonna ballad out there. This is one of top 10 Madonna songs of all time to me. This is literally everything I wanted Joanne to be.

@Lionel Ronaldo Surprisingly I really like this song. Her voice is so nice here and the melody is very nice to listen to.

@Reject False Icons mature lyrics, evokes a sad nomadic cowgirl

@Lucas I always really enjoy this song for the first minute then I kinda get bored of it, new elements should have been added throughout the song to keep it interesting as it goes.

@whoresup Beautiful melody and it gives the song a classic feel. Her vocals are gorgeous and emotional. I like the combination of the instruments with the electric sounds in the background.

@monstertoronto An nice acoustic change of pace after three electro bangers. A pretty chorus but slightly boring verses.

@HausOfAntonio A bit repetitive, and slightly too long. But its a good song.

@MingersPrayer The strongest tracks for me on this album are the guitar led ones. Raw, honest. Opening line is perfection - love the double entendre.

Literally me rn

tenor.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

@Aarghya this is probably THE most tasteless thing ever happened in any of your megarates :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
Just now, Pennywise said:

@Aarghya this is probably THE most tasteless thing ever happened in any of your megarates :bear:

Honey, there are couple of more tasteless things are fighting to snatch the #1 position 

shuffle.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

wow, the lack of taste, the lyrics are pure gold 

Well, the lyrics of American Pie are pure gold.  I remember when the plane went down.  The loss almost killed the Rock and Roll genre.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Reject False Icons
2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I swear if it is Amazing...

things are gonna break if that happens

threaten everybody hates chris GIF

Anveeroy
Just now, Lucas said:

Rest in peace Runaway Lover or Impressive Instant :(

My two favorites 

shuffle.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said: