Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
14 minutes ago, jobot said:

I would ask her how was she, then show her to the product :flutter:
After establishing if she needed anything else I would tell her she's such an inspiration!

I'd be sure to make it a positive and meaningful moment (sans selfies), especially after what she said in the CBS interview about being out in public and reactions. :party:

This! 
I dunno why, but I always imagined the scenario in my head. I always vision spotting her in a restaurant and freaking out. Wanting a photo. 
But knowing this now has changed it. I’d have a note sent to her table. Thanking her for all of the positive change that she has brought to my life, wish her all the best and for her table to enjoy their evening. 

Yes I’m weird. But a guy can dream! 

4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This! 
I dunno why, but I always imagined the scenario in my head. I always vision spotting her in a restaurant and freaking out. Wanting a photo. 
But knowing this now has changed it. I’d have a note sent to her table. Thanking her for all of the positive change that she has brought to my life, wish her all the best and for her table to enjoy their evening. 

Yes I’m weird. But a guy can dream! 

Kind, not weird.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Franch Toast

She and Cynthia are adorable. :heart:

(Thank you, LG, for the cute photos today) 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Those boots have really grown on me. They really work with this look and I like that long jacket. :heart:

Her stylist Marta Del Rio FTW!

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Glamourpuss
Just now, HybridAT said:

Her stylist Marta Del Rio FTW!

I don't know how I'm out of the loop but I thought her stylist was Nicola Formichetti.

3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't know how I'm out of the loop but I thought her stylist was Nicola Formichetti.

Formichetti is her creative and fashion director but Marta is his assistant and Gaga's stylist lately, at least for the Chromatica era so far.

Basically, it's like Nicola, in collaboration with Gaga obviously, comes up with the ideas for her wardrobe and sartorial choices and is in charge of the overall fashion direction while Marta gives her input but her main job is to acquire them from different sources

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

IllusionLover

Wasn't she supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks before going out?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived