Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Times Gaga Went The LONGEST WITHOUT Performing!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Some of these may be inaccurate since Gaga may have performed somewhere in between these dates, but I tried to be as accurate as possible.  I had to shorten the intro to avoid being blocked worldwide, but I will re-edit it, I know it kinda looks off. Sorry about that!

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

You forgot the ages of 0-13 because she’s been singing jazz only since she was 13

:enigma:

Wrong, this is pre-13 and she already held official performances in front of Joe and Cynthia . :koons:

CTT0KDTUcAANOQf.png

Born This Way

I can't believe we just went through the second longest no performance period and she released an album during it :fatcat:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Stupid Oreo
24 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Some of these may be inaccurate since Gaga may have performed somewhere in between these dates, but I tried to be as accurate as possible.  I had to shorten the intro to avoid being blocked worldwide, but I will re-edit it, I know it kinda looks off. Sorry about that!

Omg I watched it! Didnt know you where here, hello dear I luv your vids :kiss:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Omg I watched it! Didnt know you where here, hello dear I luv your vids :kiss:

thank you :heart:

She never goes long without performing, maybe only the week leading up to Christmas and the time in between, leading up to New Years Eve, as she spends time with her family, but even then, she will usually turn up spontaneously at a New York club for a surprise performance of a song or two. We are lucky fans. It's in her blood to perform.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived