๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: โ€œ๐ŸšจHoldinโ€™ on so tight to this status...โ€

SLAG

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

What does it mean? My french ass is dumb, sorry.

Are you asking the meaning of the lyric?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

What does it mean? My french ass is dumb, sorry.

Sheโ€™s saying sheโ€™s going to try her hardest to stay in the positive headspace her medication puts her in

MiQuenDroid
13 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Are you asking the meaning of the lyric?

Yes.ย :zilla:

All I ever wanted was love...

7 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Yes.ย :zilla:

For me,ย I think it alludes to her celebrity status. She says "holding on so tight to this status, it's not real but I'll try to grab it" as in, she is fully aware that her celebrity status is pretty artificial andย superficial and how it gives her the sense of fame and everything that comes with it, even though she doesn't want it and is tired of it. But she has no choice now that she's "Lady Gaga" so she'll try to "grab it" as in try making sense of it and continue being Lady Gaga for others.

In today's interview she also said "My biggest enemy is me" is about her becoming this global megastar that doesn't allow her to live a normal life and that in a way, whatย she created for herself became her own enemy.

Does that make sense?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MiQuenDroid
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

For me,ย I think it alludes to her celebrity status. She says "holding on so tight to this status, it's not real but I'll try to grab it" as in, she is fully aware that her celebrity status is pretty artificial andย superficial and how it gives her the sense of fame and everything that comes with it, even though she doesn't want it and is tired of it. But she has no choice now that she's "Lady Gaga" so she'll try to "grab it" as in continue being Lady Gaga for others.

In today's interview she also said "My biggest enemy is me" is about her becoming this global megastar that doesn't allow her to live a normal life and that in a way, whatย she created for herself became her own enemy.

Does that make sense?

Oooooohhhhh, she accepts herself? It makes sense.

All I ever wanted was love...

1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Oooooohhhhh, she accepts herself? It makes sense.

Yeah like she knows fame is not permanent but she also has no choice.

Archived