💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Christina Aguilera likes Rosalía collab tweet

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Fans of both of them have been asking for a collaboration for so long (it was actually rumored that Rosalia will be involved in Christina's upcoming Spanish album before). Now of course, Christina liking it doesn't mean a collab is 100% on the way but still, it could be a hint.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Mooncake said:

No! Stay away from my girl Rosalía!

I think they could *potentially* come up with a great song. :bradley: Out of all the rumored Rosalia collabs, this one is kind of the most exciting in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think they could *potentially* come up with a great song. :bradley: Out of all the rumored Rosalia collabs, this one is kind of the most exciting in my opinion.

Yess the speculations about a collab have been going on for months now and I’ve been excited ever since:firega: Rosalia is a great, interesting new artist and having her on Xtina’s upcoming Spanish album would be amazing! If she finally decides to release the Spanish album of course:selena: She’s been talking about it for years now... although a lot more in the last 2 years.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Yess the speculations about a collab have been going on for months now and I’ve been excited ever since:firega: Rosalia is a great, interesting new artist and having her on Xtina’s upcoming Spanish album would be amazing! If she finally decides to release the Spanish album of course:selena: She’s been talking about it for years now... although a lot more in the last 2 years.

A Rosalia feature on Christina's album would be perfect. Or just a random pop duet. 

I know people hate Rosalia's collabs but I still enjoy most of them and play them a lot so I'd be content either way. :firega:

• 2 weeks later...
FfFfFfFF

Christina included A Pale, Juro Que and Que No Salga La Luna in her Spotify playlist.

@Davian Is it coming or is it not coming? :udidnt:

Andreu
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Christina included A Pale, Juro Que and Que No Salga La Luna in her Spotify playlist.

@Davian Is it coming or is it not coming? :udidnt:

QNSLL? A true stan :tony:

COOOK
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Juro Que and Que No Salga La Luna in her Spotify playlist.

Okay, TASTE!

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Okay, TASTE!

Inb4 Christina is the one collab that will make Rosalia go back to the experimental flamenco stuff.

4h64.gif

COOOK
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Inb4 Christina is the one collab that will make Rosalia go back to the experimental flamenco stuff.

4h64.gif

A thing that we'd actually want to see!! Unless Xtina's the one who wants to go down the reggaehoe route... :jase:

Archived