💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DITD Piano Statue to be reprinted

Featured Posts

Nick Knight has announced on his instagram that the original piano dress statue is in storage somewhere and he has plans to potentially 3d print another one in a different color and size.

It was previously thought to have been destroyed due to the materials delicate nature but he has revealed that Gaga has it stored somewhere!

633-A7598-5-A4-E-49-B6-8-E88-BBD49-ECD1-

6550-D597-6-D50-4361-BFDB-B17-C7972-DB85

153-F8934-00-B7-4-A4-E-8-F51-0-F9-E2-C24

I wonder what version of the statue Gaga kept.. 

Such a huge statement piece. I love it. Gaga should get it in bronze and put it in her yard 

Going back to the topic of being destroyed, I believed that I had read somewhere that it was printed in a styrofoam like material. I thought it would've been destroyed after the brit awards due to its fragility. She totally wouldve put it in the Haus of Gaga museum if she had the room omg

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, monster said:

Going back to the topic of being destroyed, I believed that I had read somewhere that it was printed in a styrofoam like material. I thought it would've been destroyed after the brit awards due to its fragility. She totally wouldve put it in the Haus of Gaga museum if she had the room omg

I know Gaga apparently also has the BTWB castle in a storage unit in the UK which is also made of like foam and plywood

12 minutes ago, monster said:

25 fvcking feet!!! :messga:

Only Gaga’s heels could possibly go longer :enigma:

5 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Ugh if he did mini versions of this I would absolutely buy one to have in my house 

Omg YES like mini statuettes

I'd get a bright blue one 

3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I know Gaga apparently also has the BTWB castle in a storage unit in the UK which is also made of like foam and plywood

Imagine if she finds a way to work the castle from that stage into the chromatica ball stage. 

Archived