Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kylie - Magic (out tomorrow)

Spock

Featured Posts

The song is track 1 on the album and is 3:30 long. It was also co-written by the people who did Get Outta My Way (!!), 365 and Never Really Over 

Say Something is one of her best lead singles ever so I’m super excited :giveup: 

will update with the official YouTube links!

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Excited!!! I hope it has a better chorus than Say Something tbh (even though I still love that song) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Spock said:

It was also co-written by the people who did Get Outta My Way (!!), 365 and Never Really Over

i'm not ready

MelbHawker

Australia better pay ha due :nails: We didn’t even get Say Something to chart here. She literally grew up a few miles away from where I live. 

The track is amazing. :whitney:

6 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Australia better pay ha due :nails: We didn’t even get Say Something to chart here. She literally grew up a few miles away from where I live. 

*lives in Australia*

*uses miles instead of kilometres* 

:toofunny:

Daylight Jokers

How long has she been in the industry? I thought she started in the early 2000s, but from the threads I'm seeing, she already had her 6th album in the early 90's.

Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

How long has she been in the industry? I thought she started in the early 2000s, but from the threads I'm seeing, she already had her 6th album in the early 90's.

Her debut album was released in 1988 but she had been acting before that :firega:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived