💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TEA

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

For those who don’t know, TEA is an unreleased ARTPOP song, which was apparently going to be released on ARTPOP ACT II, which didn’t come out. It’s one of the most hyped songs and there are a lot of fanmade versions but nothing legitimate leaked.

However, in September 2017 DJ White Shadow played the intro to it at the Joanne World Tour in Fenway Park, Boston (?) and it just seemed so sudden. Around that time a lot of ARTPOP things were leaking too. And I recall a fan asking Gaga during a meet and greet months later if she was going to release it on her next album, and apparently she said she would consider it. However, it’s not on Chromatica, and it hasn’t leaked or been mentioned in years.

I know we should be long over ARTPOP ACT II, but it just seemed so weird that they specifically used this song as an intro, and Gaga saying she would consider to put it on Chromatica around the time and for it not to be mentioned again.

So do you think this song was planned to be released, will ever be on an album (maybe on Chromatica unreleased with the SOPHIE songs if that’s still a thing) or will remain unheard?

Please share your thoughts. I thought the intro sounded really promising.

FfFfFfFF

He played it because the show happen in Boston and made the Tea Party - Boston connection. :poot: That, and probably because fans still keep talking and speculating about that song. It didn't seem like it was getting revisited to be released later.

Also after he played the intro DJWS tweeted that there was more coming but that did not happen :fatcat:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

LittleMonster20
Just now, Quenty said:

Also after he played the intro DJWS tweeted that there was more coming but that did not happen :fatcat:

They were definitely planning something. I remember months later all the Frankenstein’ed speculation.

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

He played it because the show happen in Boston and made the Tea Party - Boston connection. :poot: That, and probably because fans still keep talking and speculating about that song. It didn't seem like it was getting revisited to be released later.

what even is the whole Boston tea party thing

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

oh, thank you guys

You're welcome. :lana:

In a very oversimplified way, the event is important because through a chain of evens lead to the 13 colonies' independence from The British Empire.

ElectricChapelR

The fact that a part of this fan base is still talking about an unreleased song from 7 years ago is... Concerning. 

I just don't get this obsession over one God damn song. This obsession made a lot of people angry including the producer, her team and probably Gaga herself. 

This song is unreleased for a reason and be sure that Gaga and her team knows everything that's happening in this fan base. No wonder that she became so depressed. She gave us so many things since the begging of her career and after that, 2 days from releasing an incredible MV about mental health and struggling with being famous, all some of you can do is ressurect an unreleased song from 7 years ago?

What the f*ck 

BeIIadonna

Hmm... I doubt we'll ever find out, and it probably won't ever be released or posted online anywhere. The snippet did sound interesting though

6 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

The fact that a part of this fan base is still talking about an unreleased song from 7 years ago is... Concerning. 

I just don't get this obsession over one God damn song. This obsession made a lot of people angry including the producer, her team and probably Gaga herself. 

This song is unreleased for a reason and be sure that Gaga and her team knows everything that's happening in this fan base. No wonder that she became so depressed. She gave us so many things since the begging of her career and after that, 2 days from releasing an incredible MV about mental health and struggling with being famous, all some of you can do is ressurect an unreleased song from 7 years ago?

What the f*ck 

I don't think Gaga's depression is due to people theorizing about a song :awkney:

They're just talking about the song, they are not hurting anyone

💜

Illuminati

She's not gonna rehash her worst received album. I don't even think we'll get anything on the 10th anniversary

Archived