Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's leg

AphroditeLaydee

Featured Posts

AphroditeLaydee

The leg that had a knife on it is also the same leg that gets hurt and a tourniquet in the 911 video.

28715580-8348911-image-m-37_159017133669

EiNrI0GX0AApOPF?format=jpg&name=large

And if we remember Applause, Gaga's first come back since her hip surgery, she was also carrying a leg in that video

rs_560x315-130819100427-applause8.gif?fi

I just wanted to point it out... maybe it's her leg that gives her the most physical pain? I certainly hope not...  but it is worth pointing out how Rain on Me and 911 both featured the same leg as representations of Gaga suffering. 

What do y'all think?

KennyRichie

It surely reminds of the leg situation on Applause. What a sad moment when BtW was cancelled and there was these tweets that her discography or her managing team (I don’t remember well who was it) acknowledge that she did not know it yet, but the tour was cancelled while she was on the hospital. It was a major issue. The rest is history.

6 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

It surely reminds of the leg situation on Applause. What a sad moment when BtW was cancelled and there was these tweets that her discography or her managing team (I don’t remember well who was it) acknowledge that she did not know it yet, but the tour was cancelled while she was on the hospital. It was a major issue. The rest is history.

It was really sad. Somebody close to her team revealed that she had been feeling the pain in her hip for some nights but still wanted to power through it, finish the BTWBT and take a break. She hadn't anticipated it to get as worse as it did, so much so that it became unbearable and impossible for her to perform.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Chromatica Island

I think it symbolizes her hip injury at the BTW ball

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

KennyRichie
12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

It was really sad. Somebody close to her team revealed that she had been feeling the pain in her hip for some nights but still wanted to power through it, finish the BTWBT and take a break. She hadn't anticipated it to get as worse as it did, so much so that it became unbearable and impossible for her to perform.

And now that I recall those months, the media was on top of her, revealing she was gaining weight and other things, they were being miserable on a human being just for profit.

It could very well symbolize her hip injury, I've read that hip fractures are actually fractures of thigh bone. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

KillerMonster

I feel so bad for her. She doesn’t let the pain stop her from performing for us. I wish she didn’t have to do that. I don’t want her body to fall apart. :( 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

I think it’s less about her leg giving her the most pain, and more that her hip injury is a large contributor to her problems with chronic pain.

At the end of 911, when she is on the stretcher, that to me looks more like those ankle bracelets that police use when someone is on probation etc 🤷🏻‍♂️

AphroditeLaydee
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

At the end of 911, when she is on the stretcher, that to me looks more like those ankle bracelets that police use when someone is on probation etc 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought so too!!

but turns out it's a modern day tourniquet that med people use, it looks so cool!!

Tourniquets.jpg

Butters Stotch

Interesting observation, I had not realised it was the same leg :omg: probably is related to her hip surgery, maybe the pain is more intense on that leg because of the surgery... we'll never know for sure, I just hope she is ok.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Yup! I thought this too! During the Applause days I remember her specifically saying that scene is in reference to her hip failing on tour and feeling like she had to drag herself around to get through.

And I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that during Five Foot Two she said her pain was shooting up her leg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, Aussie said:

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

serving lady 6ix9ine realness

Archived