💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replay is the next visual

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

Did you read the theory of Stefani causing the accident on purpose? Because she didn't take her pills?

Replay would take off right from the end of 911

Replay (song) starts with the sound of a car passing by.

"Am I still alive?

Where am I? I cry

Who was it that pulled the trigger,

Was it you or I?"

I'm completely numb

Why you acting dumb?"

Remember the Drag Queens dressed as Gagas? Turns out they weren't for 911 as her enemies but the scars on her mind. She could be walking the streets seeing them on shopwindows?

Also the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders hyped ROM performance, and we don't know why yet.

I don't think they would rent Universal Studios (the set of Back to the Future) just to shot that scene.

Even tho I'm not really in favor of getting my hopes up with fanfics, I really believe this.

another shot before we kiss the other side

NORMANDIE

she takes pills to keep from feeling sad and in the video, she says she didn't take the pills. so in effect, the accident was a suicide attempt because she did not take her pills.

malazam
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

I'd love this 

more info on the drag queens please, I remember it vaguely 

I don't really know much about it, but many were sharing professional photos of doing Gagas past looks using Haus Labs, mostly during the week before the ROM performance.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Karen Smith

As much as I love 911 MV I don't know if I would like Replay to be a direct sequel to 911. I love 911 and I think it is a finite art in itself. I'd like something more like Rain On Me, but with a storyline. I'm still waiting for it :fatcat:

116873725_722825828281620_20359314295164

It'd make sense considering she had the scars in the video and posted on Instagram about Replay. But it could also be a song from act III as Chromatica III was played

Stupid Oreo
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It'd make sense considering she had the scars in the video and posted on Instagram about Replay. But it could also be a song from act III as Chromatica III was played

Babylon, she was climbing up to heaven in the video :billie:

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-6.gif

Archived