💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

911 dream was not a dream

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

SO

I mentioned this earlier on a comment that  the extravagant dream-near-death-experience is actually supposed to be a piece of art/MV. 

I believe that, chronologically, the accident happened first to Stefani ( let's not confuse her with Gaga for the moment) and then after some time she collected all the elements that she could remember and made it into a MV.

Because how could she dream about the paramedics and the police officers etc. when she was unconscious?? How could she notice the poster about the white sands, the movie poster AND the cinema while being emotionally and physically unstable at the moment before the accident ("Im sorry, I didnt have my pain pills"). She saw all these after she was brought back to life.

So, she showed us the way Stefani transforms her past trauma into art, just like Gaga does:selena:  Stefani didn't dream all that stuff :bear:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true

but

you can see in her “dream”

‘them doing stuff like arriving, giving oxygen, attaching the brace, defibrillator, at 2:17 you can see her wake up as she falls and then cuts right back to blacking out again in the red outfit 

2:17 is the biggest clue it’s happening in real time 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Just now, GregJA said:

Very true

but

you can see in her “dream”

‘them doing stuff like arriving, giving oxygen, attaching the brace, defibrillator, at 2:17 you can see her wake up as she falls and then cuts right back to blacking out again in the red outfit 

Exactly

She was unconscious 

How did she see all that?

Just now, NoahSuns said:

Exactly

She was unconscious 

She may have been conscious up until the scene where the dark room is. 

Chromatica Island

Reality was leaking through more and more throughout the video

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Agunimon

:koons:

Everything in the hallucination is happening at the same time. The tourniquet is being applied in a scene, the guy EMT attempts to give her CPR (the scene where it looks like he attempts to kiss her and she walks away), the woman EMT is constantly shining the light on her eyes trying to get her to wake up (the mirror in the hallucination), etc. 

Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

She may have been conscious up until the scene where the dark room is. 

No, no

Because for a moment we see her waking up when the rope is cut from her ankle

So that means she was unconscious 

3 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Exactly

She was unconscious 

Your mind sees a lot before (which would explain the general surroundings)

‘and she likely briefly drifted in and out and was able to see things.and hear things.

yes it’s not meant to be exactly in real time (like her literally seeing them arriving)  but that’s how it’s portrayed.  Or she could be near death out of body experience seeing everything as it happens but in her fantasy dream (rose coloured glasses on :vegas:)

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Regina George

Brain picks up on random stuff that we are not even aware of.. She was waking up but then falling back into “coma” and that’s how she was able to see all that.. She was hearing them and she knew what they did but her brain transformed everything into something totally different. It was some kind of “dream” but based on little details she saw when she was “awake” like the guy hitting the pillow with his head and she repeatedly saw that because when she was falling from the bike her brain picked it up somehow.. All of this is rhetorical tho but I’m just trying to explain what was happening. 

1 minute ago, GregJA said:

Or she could be near death out of body experience seeing everything as it happens but in her fantasy dream 

I like that 

Bonkers

I think she was literally in the theatre watching The Pomegranate movie, came out and had an accident.   So it was a dream, I think.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Brain picks up on random stuff that we are not even aware of.

Indeed

I guess you're right :vegas:

Archived