Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unfortunate timing for gaga releases this year

Oyster

Featured Posts

Rollout of album - COVID 19

Release of Album - George Floyd and BLM

Release of 911 video - RBG dies

Now before you come for me, i am NOT expressing any opinion on this nor implying anything. I'm pointing out that a lot of release dates this era come at a time of massive uncertainty and tragic news. It's really unfortunate and I admire Gaga's strength during these times. I'm also so devastated about the news that broke a couple of hours ago and I wanna say I love all of you and I know we will stay strong. So sad about all of this.

11 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Rollout of album - COVID 19

Release of Album - George Floyd and BLM

Release of 911 video - RBG dies

Now before you come for me, i am NOT expressing any opinion on this nor implying anything. I'm pointing out that a lot of release dates this era come at a time of massive uncertainty and tragic news. It's really unfortunate and I admire Gaga's strength during these times. I'm also so devastated about the news that broke a couple of hours ago and I wanna say I love all of you and I know we will stay strong. So sad about all of this.

We'll always be together. 

Cody James
22 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

And Tik Tok also is destroyed as of this weekend, so the 911 transition promo is canceled :ladyhaha:

TikTok will be available to use if already downloaded until 11/12/2020 so still possible!

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Yet she and her team work even harder to give us perfection

This. Something most of her fans fail to realize.

First of all, not everything that goes on in the US has an effect on the rest like the world (RBG dying).

Second. For those who keep complaining about charts/succes etc. Pleas stop en let me enjoy this stunning Arrrrrtpiece. Thanks in advance.

MadreMonster
18 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

First of all, not everything that goes on in the US has an effect on the rest like the world (RBG dying).

Second. For those who keep complaining about charts/succes etc. Pleas stop en let me enjoy this stunning Arrrrrtpiece. Thanks in advance.

I completely understand and I really don’t care how well it charts cause the video gave me life (I hope it does well though so we get more videos!)

But I do feel like RBG’s death has global or at least multi-national impacts as this now changes everything for Supreme Court rulings going in favor of right wing politics in the US (if she gets replaced during a Trump presidency). Just as other country’s decisions affect the US and other countries around the world.

monstertoronto

RBG is a horrible tragedy both for the loss of a an inspiring person and also because of the terrifying reality that trump will hustle some bigot into her seat. It’s a true disaster. But something terrible has happened almost every day.  We are in terrible times.  It’s good that she released 911 to such acclaim and while the news of her video will rightfully be overshadowed by RBG at least we have the video out in the world to enjoy. 

Serial Chiller

I loathe the fair weather fans that keep on complaining because the era is ‘underperforming’ and ‘abandoned’ when they fail to see how hard she’s trying to pace out promo among in this sensitive issues riddled time. Despite this she’s delivering one serve after another. 

I’ll admit I was angry by the album delay but to find out that she used the time to organize at home together concert i really had no other complaint. The woman knows how to play the long game here. This is not about one album selling or whatnot- this is about her status as a legend, and she knows better than any of you manager wannabes so just sit there and eat your food. 

Lion Heart

I hope she's okay. :( 

RBG's death has saddened many of us here in the US. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived