đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Planet Chromatica 911 Party

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

As you guys may know some monsters created a podcast called Planet Chromatica who spoke with one of the dancers from the Stupid Love music video, Karl Warden. As Planet Chromatica go into their second series, we were planning on speaking with Karl again, discussing the 911 short film & the events that have occurred over the past week. Anyone is welcome to join the podcast tonight and we’ll PM you the Zoom link when it takes place.

StuckInMyMind

Hey everyone, we would like to invite you to our 911 Party on Zoom, we'll be joined once again by our friend Karl and we'll be discussing the music video for 911, all things that have happened this past week, including the Billboard interview, plus the upcoming Chromatica Ball Tour.

The Zoom call will start from 22:45 GMT 14:45 PST. Links and details are below.

Topic: Planet Chromatica's Zoom Meeting
Time: Sep 18, 2020 10:45 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89159062571?pwd=M0F2dm9Zam1vdE5TUE82MWVVTWVWZz09

Meeting ID: 891 5906 2571
Passcode: 539152

@spamuelbtanner @Smcgibben @selenalavigne

Mister G
20 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Hey everyone, we would like to invite you to our 911 Party on Zoom, we'll be joined once again by our friend Karl and we'll be discussing the music video for 911, all things that have happened this past week, including the Billboard interview, plus the upcoming Chromatica Ball Tour.

The Zoom call will start from 22:45 GMT 14:45 PST. Links and details are below.

Topic: Planet Chromatica's Zoom Meeting
Time: Sep 18, 2020 10:45 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89159062571?pwd=M0F2dm9Zam1vdE5TUE82MWVVTWVWZz09

Meeting ID: 891 5906 2571
Passcode: 539152

Would love to attend one of these but sadly cannot tonight. Have fun tonight!!

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Would love to attend one of these but sadly cannot tonight. Have fun tonight!!

If you would ever like to join us on an episode, just send one of us a PM and we'll be happy to have you :)

i can't log into zoom. Tech life is too complicated for me honestly but i go in youtube and watch you guys listen to unreleased stuff with K and it's fun.

hello hello baby.

StuckInMyMind
17 minutes ago, brucee said:

i can't log into zoom. Tech life is too complicated for me honestly but i go in youtube and watch you guys listen to unreleased stuff with K and it's fun.

I do believe you need to sign up first but it's free to do so, we're running the hangout on our Zoom account which is Pro so you can join free and stay for as long as you'd like :) Thank you for your support we really appreciate it <3 

Just now, BellatrixLestrange said:

I do believe you need to sign up first but it's free to do so, we're running the hangout on our Zoom account which is Pro so you can join free and stay for as long as you'd like :)

awww there was an app to download but in fact nope ^^' it's in 2O minutes then ?

hello hello baby.

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, brucee said:

awww there was an app to download but in fact nope ^^' it's in 2O minutes then ?

It’s still an hour and 30 minutes until we’re going on :) there is an app however you can do it on desktop too ;)

Franch Toast

Oh gosh, I'd love to join but not sure if I can. As I mentioned before, I have a family member in the hospital and keep running back and forth between the hospital and home. Maybe if we get good news today and I'm back home while the party's still happening, I'll be able to join you. If not, I hope next time. Thanks so much for sharing the invite with us! :heart:

She/Her/Hers

StuckInMyMind
41 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh gosh, I'd love to join but not sure if I can. As I mentioned before, I have a family member in the hospital and keep running back and forth between the hospital and home. Maybe if we get good news today and I'm back home while the party's still happening, I'll be able to join you. If not, I hope next time. Thanks so much for sharing the invite with us! :heart:

We would love for you to be able to join us at some point :)

StuckInMyMind
40 minutes ago, Bok said:

Gurl, I'm so there.

1 hour ago, brucee said:

We're online now if you would like to join us :)

Franch Toast
54 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

We would love for you to be able to join us at some point :)

Going to hospital now. We’ll see if I make it back in time. If not this round, then the next one. Hopefully she will keep on giving us amazing things to celebrate itHopefully she will keep on giving us amazing things to celebrate!

She/Her/Hers

Archived