Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Theory: last set of videos is either SFA, 1000 Doves, or Babylon

Spyro

Featured Posts

Theory: Alice, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy (oop), Enigma, and Replay will NOT get a music video.

I have no idea if this has been said before but this thought popped up.  If you think about the order of the music video and interludes.. it makes sense.

Chromatica I -> Stupid Love -> Rain On Me -> Chromatica II -> 911 -> Chromatica III

If this is true, I kinda wish we get a video for Replay, but out of the last three I'd rather a Babylon video to finish off the era.

edit: I didn't meant for this to be biblical.  It's just a theory I thought of.  Didn't mean to tick anyone :awkney:  Edited wording to be little less jerk-ish

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I NEED Babylon as the closer for the era NO MATTER WHAT

It's a STUNNER

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, DiskoBaby said:

Or maybe 911 is the last video?

Maybe.  But I'm discussing how the rest of the songs in the first two acts will never get a video.  Any video if the last set gets a video or not is speculation.

Spyro the Dragon

To me is almost obvious that if we are getting another video, it's Sine From Above

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

edengowon

sis i will drown u :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Chromatica Island

It will obviously be Sine from above and maybe Sour Candy or Babylon

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

3 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Next will be PLASTIC DOLL

The audacity :selena:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Chromatica Island

Babylon does fit in the 911 universe

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Delulu Rogers

911 is likely to be the last video since she almost always closes with a short film. (paparazzi,  Alejandro, MTN, GUY) 

That said, i hope we get many more visuals cause is she can perform or tour she might as well keep pumping out videos right? My worry though is that there won't be a 3rd single

Archived