❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

911 & Perfect Illusion connected?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
14 minutes ago, Fish said:

Joanne has NOTHING TO DO with chromatica whatsoever. 

I wondered if the hat on the horse rider had any kind of symbolism of Joanne tbh 

2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I wondered if the hat on the horse rider had any kind of symbolism of Joanne tbh 

no its a reference to a movie from Joborowsky:
el-topo-1970-003-desert-horse-tree-pictu

i came here to drag you guys for reaching but it actually makes sense :bradley:

this is one of her most cryptic videos omg

... and now i just sit in silence.

2School4Cool

Well, she spoke about how Joanne sent her into a depression when it didn’t heal her father the way she hoped, perhaps that’s why she has a Joanne-esque look as she’s being revived.

See The Best In Everyone

PerfectGUY
44 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Idk, I never really associated the topic of mental health with PI.

that's literally what the song is about in my humble opinion

from day one PI was to me about her relationship with the industry and the fans and how it affected her mentally

45 minutes ago, Fish said:

Joanne has NOTHING TO DO with chromatica whatsoever. 

I think Gaga was feeling similarly recording Joanne to how she felt trying to record Chromatica, except during the making of Chromatica, she was even more broken and every problem came flooding to the forefront. That's usually how healing works. I bet you a lot of concepts, feelings, and inspirations she put into Chromatica were present during Joanne to some extent, whether she expressed it then or not. 

yall need to stop finding links where theres none. chromatica has nothing to do with joanne. she never said anything and ther eis nothing suggesting that. end of story! 

HotLikeMexico

I immediately noticed the outfit too and thought I was crazy. But I see other people have noticed it now too.

However who's to say the outfit is or isn't alluding to her being depressed during that time? The entire video is full of symbolism that is meant to be deciphered. However, we will never know the true answer. She has said in the past that the Joanne era was a depressing period for her. And Chromatica could be a response to that time period as she has claimed she's been very depressed in recent interviews.

7 minutes ago, Fish said:

yall need to stop finding links where theres none. chromatica has nothing to do with joanne. she never said anything and ther eis nothing suggesting that. end of story! 

Archived