Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dislikers of 911 MV ...

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

You're not delusional at all. It's already ahead of Bad Romance for me. :flutter:

Oh absolutely, this is my new favourite video too. And it is waaay more intricate and visually stunning than everything she's ever released. :firega:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

If you don't like it, you probably don't understand art or culture. 

I am still shook, like, I expected NOTHING like this, and I'm very pleasantly surprised :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BlingNotTheMusic

I think for me it is somewhat reminiscent of the GUY mv, yet I would have appreciated more choreo breaks from the weirdness (I like it but still). Like I think the choreo shots would give it a little more oomph.

For example, it's like the GUY video with no dancing. It's almost too abstract for a casual viewer. That said, I've started to appreciate it more with more views. 

My main criticisms are lack of CHROMATICA aesthetic....... and no group choreo. It's growing on me. Whereas the ROM video was an instant fav. 

ShesAMess
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't understand the, "This is too confusing, I don't get it, I don't like it" critiques.

It's literally Lady F*cking Gaga. Of course it's gonna be some weird, trippy sh*t :smh: 

It makes me wonder why y'all even stan this woman if you're going, "I don't like it because it doesn't make sense" :smh: 

This and since it isn’t even that hard to get :toofunny: I mean yes it needs a few replays but ain’t that what art is supposed to do? You are not supposed to just consume it once and move on

i really loved it, it felt so Gaga 

Free my mind, ARTPOP

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I am still shook, like, I expected NOTHING like this, and I'm very pleasantly surprised :tony:

Exactly. It's just a matter of fact. :vegas:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I was waiting for your reaction :tony: taste won :tony:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MaMaMarryTheNight

Well, just accept it somebody doesn’t like it. 
Being an artistic video doesn’t mean you have to like it. I personally think this video is good, I just expected something totally different. While I respect her art direction with the video and the choice of it, it doesn’t mean it has to be liked me everyone. It’s a sense of taste. 

only thing that bothers me is that it has nothing to do with Chromatica. After the planet thing in SL and the city thing in ROM I expected something different. Still doesn’t mean it’s bad. 
come at me african american GIF by Bounce

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Pennywise
Just now, alsemanche said:

I had a parent/teacher meeting with my sister's school starting at the same time with the premiere :air:

I'm shook, like, I would never expect this from Gaga but it all just works. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Literature students finally can use Literary Devices properly. 

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

PlastiscGuy

I can't with everybody complaining... I know everyone has different opinions, but it just pisses me off. Y'all are never satisfied with anything.

I'm glad to see some other people can actually enjoy the good things we have :triggered:

PG.

Archived