💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All the Chromatica videos are her hallucinations

Lighter

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Thats what I thought when I saw 911s ending.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Blastertoyo

I would only agree with this for 911 

cuz it’s kind of a 180 from the message of Chromatica being a place she went to within herself to heal if it’s just in her imagination 

also kind of a cheap cop out like

”and then she woke up”

please enlighten me to death

I don't agree. I think only 911 is. I don't think it's that literal.

I RoM and Stupid Love were "on Chromatica" whereas 911 shows that Chromatica is also a place in her head, as well as a planet, city, etc

It's all abstract

Chromatica Island
Just now, Leo said:

I don't agree. I think only 911 is. I don't think it's that literal.

I RoM and Stupid Love were "on Chromatica" whereas 911 shows that Chromatica is also a place in her head, as well as a planet, city, etc

It's all abstract

I agree with this

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Agree, this is why I feel they're so inconsistent in their imagery and why themes of one don't show up in other. 

Kinda sad she didn't give us context of the SL MV story though. The tribes were cool 

Ouch, My back hurts.

It's literally the same ending as 'The OA'. So this was all another rebirth and we will see the real Gaga now? Is she the sober Gaga? I think we have a lot of referencing in this video. The car accident + drugs are a 911 metaphor. Taking a lot of drugs is like yin yang. First you have the beauty of the high, then you have the ugly of the fall. This can be compared to her actual drug addiction and her journey through fame.

RahrahWitch

It kind of makes sense that Chromatica the planet is a place in her mind since the album has heavy focus on mental health and healing.

If it were a visual album I could see her returning to that place in her mind as you don't just simply wake up from a mental illness. Replay is a prefect example of that.

I invite you to read my previous thread. I wrote something similar, with her slowly dying after a car crash. I represented Chromatica as a mindspace where she experiments her fears, her fights with an "inception" ending where nobody can tell which level of reality is the real one

RahrahWitch
9 minutes ago, Avenues said:

Agree, this is why I feel they're so inconsistent in their imagery and why themes of one don't show up in other. 

Kinda sad she didn't give us context of the SL MV story though. The tribes were cool 

The tribe colors showed in 911 in her outfits

HeavyyMetalVenuss

maybe rain on me would be the fire hydrant spewing out water in the accident scene? the only thing i’m thinking of with stupid love is that it was maybe the beginning, with her taking the pills with a high to follow. she wants the bad addiction/ stupid love

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Archived