💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is 911 a single or not?

Savage

Featured Posts

I’m starting to think this is a John Wayne situation ... she hasn’t mentioned the word single, and we don’t have a single cover. What are our thoughts?

Bonkers

If it's not a single, it's a lead-up to Sine From Above.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Mirrion Rizzons

I guess so, it has playlist support, the vma performance, French airplay and she's got it in her instagram bio

Just now, MJHolland said:

yeah it's the next single I think

too much promo surrounding it for it to not be 

Exactly! John Wayne was just dropped without anything else at once without promo or radioplay

Decodekid

The promo video she posted on Instagram makes it seem like it is a new single, also she changed her bio

Im Harol don't tell anyone

tbh I don't care if songs are officially "singles" as long as we get MVs for them.

like, if 911 becomes an organic hit from this, phenomenal. if it doesn't do too hot, then it doesn't count against her chart-wise. it's honestly a win win situation, if a bit noncommittal.

but if she's more inclined to release MVs without the pressure for them to do well on the charts, i'm so here for it

Delulu Rogers

I doubt it. She def would have mentioned it. I think it’s safe to say then that chromatica won’t have a 3rd single. Take it ROM was back in May and now it’s almost October. And she def won’t be releasing during Xmas or election time so...

pop ate my heart
19 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

yeah it's the next single I think

too much promo surrounding it for it to not be 

this. I hope she gives us promo performances of it too, as we know she's been recording some for the last months. and a single cover with some merch would be great too, for the collectors:enigma:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Genuine Guy 09

If it is they are slowly building to it. There's been absolutely no promo so I don't know what y'all are talking about :poot:it's not on any big playlists on Spotify, no merch, no radio adds nothing.

They may be waiting, because Rain On Me hasn't finished in US and is climbing radio again, so they just put the MV out as its a post release single anyway. I'd wait and see what happens but for now I'd think of it as a John Wayne like promo single until future developments

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived