💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sine From Above next video?

Wig Snatched

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Yes.  We're going to find out what saved Lady Gaga's life and made her who she is now.  :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I would say... for sure (it only makes sense)

Can't wait for the glamour and relief, and the scenes of Elton and Gaga sharing popcorn in a cinema hehe

Stupid Oreo

Sooo we know it ended with Chromatica III

Spoiler

biatch i was right :vegas:

Screenshot-2020-09-18-at-18-12-29.png

At the end she is wearing a tourniquet, and she is saying she didnt take any pills. May she be in a mental hospital? Lemme know, help me out :saladga:

Anderson123

There's a possibility that it happens but I wouldn't say it's official. They probably used that instrumental at the end to end it with a dramatic sound but doesn't really mean it's gonna happen. This is Gaga so there's a thin line between being sneaky and reaching lol so who knows. I won't get my hopes up because I want that to be the next single so don't want to end up disappointed if nothing else happens.

rence a deux
2 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-2020-09-18-at-18-12-29.png

At the end she is wearing a tourniquet, and she is saying she didnt take any pills. May she be in a mental hospital? Lemme know, help me out :saladga:

MARRY THE NIGHT :bradley:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Hide contents

It could be that this is the final video, she started the era with Chromatica I and ends it with Chromatica III

I'm happy that was used in that Valentino commercial. Dont think we will get something more. It's my favourite from Chromatica.

joannesrats

Notice how she looked like her from the Joanne era. I think the SFA video is going to be about her reconciling Stefani and Gaga. “The sound created stars like me and you” is about Gaga and Stefani. 

ToxicHot

That would be awesome but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

But I actually liked the fact that Chromatica III was heard at the end. So that means every single interlude has been featured among the videos in the era now. :emma: (obviously, there weren't any in ROM)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Blown Away

I would love for the whole album to get videos, so I wouldn't mind seeing SFA getting a video. As long as it doesn't mean it's a single

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived