opinion

Product placement at the end of 911 MV

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

I thought it was a reference to her initials L G since everything contributed to her hallucinations even with ā€œStefaniā€ thinking sheā€™s Lady Gaga, oh and the irony of ā€œLifeā€™s Goodā€Ā :yennefer:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

HotLikeMexico
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I hate it too but at least it fits well with he scene with LG being her initials and also the irony of "life's good"Ā 

Thank you! Totally got that when I saw the video, it's actually kinda clever.

I liked it. I didnā€™t pay attention to the other product placements if there were others, but the LG seemed very strategically placed. LG are Lady Gagaā€™s initials, followed by the slogan ā€œLifeā€™s Good.ā€ Stefani (in the video) seemed to incorporate her surroundings into her break from reality, so maybe the LG is connected to her appearing as Lady Gaga in the earlier part of the video/break from reality. The slogan ā€œlifeā€™s goodā€ also seemed ironic as life was very ~not~ good for Stefani in the accident scene, maybe suggesting that she incorporated a more positive (good) life in her break from reality or life will be good after she gets medical help.

Agunimon

I thought it was placed greatly.
Not to mention the image behind the LG was a scene from the beginning of the music video with the lady on the horse.

MaryJaneHolland

You can see she got a budget for the video lol

I dont mind it, Telephone is filled with product placements

Almost all of Gagaā€™s earlyĀ MVs have product placement. Telephone even set the Guinness World Record for products in a video. But theyā€™re still all great videos and youā€™ll get used toĀ it in rewatches.Ā 

Bonkers

I liked it, it's funny in a way.Ā  And helped me worry less about Gaga who I do NOT like seeing in Trauma!!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Wait I thought it was intentionalĀ :enigma:Ā Like an ironic/absurdistĀ nod towards consumerism's obliviousness to the tragedy happening on the ground

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

Archived