💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dissecting the 911 Video/ 1st Thoughts

HeavyyMetalVenuss

Featured Posts

HeavyyMetalVenuss

WOW, there’s a lot to take in. i’ll update this as i rewatch it.

the man banging his head against the pillow was the airbag in the car he crashed in, the woman holding the mummy was the woman holding the body at the end.

the multicolored glass window could represent a blurred state of mind for gaga? or that she was hit so hard that she “saw colors,” quite literally.

the people in blue are bystanders of the accident, the woman in blue points at the paramedics coming with the selfie stick that we see in the real life accident at the end.

the woman in white with the man and the umbrella were the ambulance?

gaga with the halo was her almost dying, being brought back to life/back down to Earth by the people from the ambulance.

(there’s a 1 frame flash after the halo scene of her in real life, possibly of the 1st defibrillator attempt)

this scene that follows with the red dress shows the man grabbing her ankle, stopping the bleeding in real life after her leg is injured.

the mural while she’s still in the dream/hallucination depicts the accident

the full black bodysuit she wears represents her dying, she looks at it as she says “the end,” and the screen behind her is black. the black screen is brought down as she begins being brought back by the paramedics.

Cake like Malibu Gaga

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I think in the beginning scene where she's laying in the desert she's at peace ("paradise"), then things get really weird and don't make sense (hallucinations start happening). I'm thinking that's the part where the meds wear off rather than her being too high (which was my initial thought)? So things get strange, but the entire time she was actually in an accident. 

Omg. I need to watch it again and again. It's interesting because I think a lot of people who don't know what the song is about are going to interpret this as stupid or something, when really it's supposed to reflect what goes on in Gaga's mind because of the antipsychotic medication.

I definitely think it's great and I'm happy it has an actual "storyline". Much better than Stupid Love!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

15jocart

I didn't get ANY of it until I suddenly got ALL of it and I need to rewatch all day

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

HeavyyMetalVenuss
6 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I think in the beginning scene where she's laying in the desert she's at peace ("paradise"), then things get really weird and don't make sense (hallucinations start happening). I'm thinking that's the part where she stops taking the meds rather than being too high?

i think that she possibly took the medication before her bike ride, she says at the end that she has the medication in her system. i think her lying in the sand represents her being knocked out immediately, the black horse possibly being death?

Cake like Malibu Gaga

First watch i said "ok this is a Gaga vid alright" AND THEN the ending I'm like oh **** okay hold up.

Gags vids are usually a conceptual approach to her vision which I enjoy, but I really appreciated the shock ending that pulls you back into reality, like breaking a 4th wall almost. It was truly unexpected! 

✧ ✧ ✧

the first part of the video is Gaga bein 'stuck in her mind, disconnected from her body. The dark horse is her mind torturing her, leading her to mental agony (elements of sacrifice and torture as it was practiced in ancient civilizations)

So, at the very beginning of the clip, she is lying with lots of red elements (= the blood, the accident), she is disconnected from her body and begins to be trapped in her mind. Everything she sees is a mental interpretation of what she's living in real life (the woman priest is the ambulance attendant at the end of the video, etc ...). Then she get back to her body and suffers (fybromalgia)

there's a movie poster Color Of Pomegranates. This is movie by Sergo Parajanov and in this movie is Georgian actress Sophiko Chiaureli and I'm Georgian and this made me so exited

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Gags vids are usually a conceptual approach to her vision which I enjoy, but I really appreciated the shock ending that pulls you back into reality, like breaking a 4th wall almost.

it’s amazing how she fit every detail of the hallucination scenes into the accident scene, you think it’s just “gaga being gaga” until you see the final scene and rewatch everything! the “gaga” is all there for a reason

Cake like Malibu Gaga

HeavyyMetalVenuss
2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

the first part of the video is Gaga bein 'stuck in her mind, disconnected from her body. The dark horse is her mind torturing her, leading her to mental agony (elements of sacrifice and torture as it was practiced in ancient civilizations)

the dark horse representing her mental state makes so much sense, thank you for that! the sacrifice element is also brought up again with the defibrillators being knives in her hallucination, with her crying before she’s stabbed/wakes up 

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Bad Kids

I feel like it's Chromatica's version of Marry The Night, especially with the prelude part, where she treats a trauma like an unfinished painting, and draw details in her mind, to fill up her memories trying to hide away the dark memories.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

gumzy3000

I googled "Traditional Armenian Clothing" and the costumes in the video seem to be inspired by that. There is a church like structure in the video but I did not see any crosses. Could it be a reference to Gaga holding on to her faith or going to a comforting place in her time of need? 

Update: I searched the web about the symbolism regarding pomegranates and it can stand for fertility, LIFE, beauty, eternal life. In the beginning, there are pomegranates all on the ground from her bike crash, which signifies she is dying 

trolly troll troll

Katsuki Bakugo

I am slayed. Thats it. Thats the reaction! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Almost everything happening in the first part is connected with the accident. When the guy just goes in front of her it can be seen as the equivalent of mouth-to-mouth ventilation. The red bracelet at the beginning is where she was hurt in the accident. The mirror projecting light on her face is the light the woman is flashing in her eyes. All of the people are the same in the two scenes as well.

Archived