💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

One word: JODOROWSKY

Archduchess

Featured Posts

imitalian
15 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

sorry it wasnt her wearing skimpy latex outfits in a gritty gay club doing that really strange choreo 💔

Yall just be saying ANYTHING

4 minutes ago, metalguru said:

It is more the color of pomegranates than jodorowsky i d say

It can be both, you know...

alsemanche
1 hour ago, VenusPenus said:

I also kind of got original Suspiria vibes for some reason... so amazing 😭

It's the weird dancing :firega:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cavadour

Absolutely ! I wrote the exact same in another thread. Jodo's Holy Mountain & El Topo and Paradjanov's Pomegranates ambiance oozes everwhere along the video. As huge fan of both movies I can just nod and appreciate the influence. True classics of dream-reality. Well, it shows once again Gaga knows her classics...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

berlinforme

I love this video sooo much! The execution of that concept is pure perfection, this is what ARTPOP wished to be. :enigma:

this is deep. This era is deep. Rich. Complex. It's not as if CHRMTC was one very cohesive visual project, it's music. And the vids are all serving the core message of the music in many ways... I love it. It's not what we expected. It's better.

hello hello baby.

Cavadour

I just spotted an ultra-short cut towards the end during the ambulance scene (right after the bloody ankle shot and the guy with his face lying against a car airbag) of The Color of Pomegranates poster! Armenian Film Festival... White Sands desert... and for sure the inimitable long hat silhouette of Jodo on his horse from the beginning. These are quotes. Not influences. Gaga's character probably just went for some of these movies before her accident ! Cool !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived