šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Christopher Paolini releases new book!

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Christopher Paolini, author of theĀ InheritanceĀ CycleĀ (aka the Eragon novels) released a new sci-fi novel three days ago, titledĀ To Sleep in a Sea of Stars.Ā 

Here's a synopsis from Goodreads:

"To Sleep in a Sea of StarsĀ is a brand new epic novel fromĀ New York TimesĀ bestselling author Christopher Paolini.
Kira NavƔrez dreamed of life on new worlds.
Now she's awakened a nightmare.

During a routine survey mission on an uncolonized planet, Kira finds an alien relic. At first she's delighted, but elation turns to terror when the ancient dust around her begins toĀ move.
As war erupts among the stars, Kira is launched into a galaxy-spanning odyssey of discovery and transformation. First contact isn't at all what she imagined, and events push her to the very limits of what it means to be human.
While Kira faces her own horrors, Earth and its colonies stand upon the brink of annihilation. Now, Kira might be humanity's greatest and final hope . . ."

https://www.paolini.net/2020/09/15/tsiasos-release/

I love the Inheritance CycleĀ Ā so muchĀ :bradley:Ā I can't wait to get my hands on thisĀ :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MonsterPaws

omg yaaass!! I've been waiting on this.

The Inheritance Cycle was good from what I've read (I think I only read up to halfway off Brisingr). But the first book and some of the second felt very amateurish. And the Star Wars comparisons really shine through in the first few chapters of Eragon (I won't spoil anything but if you watched Star Wars you'll notice things immediately).

Since this is more sci fi I feel like it would be right up Paolini's alley.

• 1 month later...

It sounds really interesting! I'd like to read it. Unfortunately, I haven't a lot of time to read. Sometimes, I useĀ https://ca.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-meĀ to have more time for my hobby activities. I think that it's cool when you can ask someone professional to do homework online so that you can use this time for other interesting things. Such services are really helpful for students.Ā 

Archived