Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

SFA (Exclusive Version) coming soon?

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Just now, Dayman said:

https://www.storyinsta.com/search/userSearch

use this site and type in LadyGaga

Oh boy, I suppose a lot of people use sites like this for a specific Chris Evens storyΒ :rip:

The only difference I can hear in that snippet is that the high synth transition is alone and by itself without any other synths around it like how it is in the commercial, WHICH is very interesting!Β :wtfga:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dayman said:

The ending of the part in her story has additional production.

OMG you're talking about additional production elements in the Babylon HL version right?Β :giveup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I read that u get a code to download it when u buy the perfume

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

7 minutes ago, DC said:

Oh boy, I suppose a lot of people use sites like this for a specific Chris Evens storyΒ :rip:

The only difference I can hear in that snippet is that the high synth transition is alone and by itself without any other synths around it like how it is in the commercial, WHICH is very interesting!Β :wtfga:

Β 

5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

OMG you're talking about additional production elements in the Babylon HL version right?Β :giveup:

Yes! So there is an extra beat in the transition of the intro into the old version we had which gave it an irregualr bar length. The one on this new snippet is normal. The elephant noise is also not accompanied by the swell into the beat the old one had. The end of the new snippet has additional percussion and production on top of the beat. There is also noticeably more reverb in the intro. This is a different mix and master to the one we have had for the last year.

Just now, Dayman said:

Β 

Yes! So there is an extra beat in the transition of the intro into the old version we had which gave it an irregualr bar length. The one on this new snippet is normal. The elephant noise is also not accompanied by the swell into the beat the old one had. The end of the new snippet has additional percussion and production on top of the beat. There is also noticeably more reverb in the intro. This is a different mix and master to the one we have had for the last year.

Yeah it sounds different than the one posted along with the HL ad last year. There are some bubble(?) sounds layered on top of the beat that I hear?Β 

I'm not too technical on this stuff but I do understand some of your jargonΒ :giveup:

You should make a thread about this tbh! The fact that nobody here noticed it until now

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, Dayman said:

:air:

But yeah, I don't really hear any new percussions, BUT I do notice more reverb and I think that sounds so much better!

I know it's the demo version but the fact that they're still remastering a DEMO to make it sound better is AMAZING!Β :firega:

Just now, HybridAT said:

Yeah it sounds different than the one posted along with the HL ad last year. There are some bubble(?) sounds layered on top of the beat that I hear?Β 

Β 

THE BLESSSED MADONNA REMIXXZX@!!!!!!!!Β :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Just now, DC said:

:air:

But yeah, I don't really hear any new percussions, BUT I do notice more reverb and I think that sounds so much better!

I know it's the demo version but the fact that they're still remastering a DEMO to make it sound better is AMAZING!Β :firega:

Listen during the last part there is a subtle high hat if you listen with headphones

Just now, Dayman said:

Listen during the last part there is a subtle high hat if you listen with headphones

OH I was just listening to the one video the whole timeΒ :air:

4 minutes ago, DC said:

THE BLESSSED MADONNA REMIXXZX@!!!!!!!!Β :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I thought the same thing lmaoooo

At least they aren't as loud and prominent as in CFNΒ :ladyhaha:

Just now, DC said:

She posted a series of videos starting from here go check it out

Β https://www.instagram.com/stories/ladygaga/2400619428808802582/

16 minutes ago, DC said:

Β 

Β 

I donwloaded the video and stitched the audio together seamlessly to listen better.

2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Β 

Β 

I donwloaded the video and stitched the audio together seamlessly to listen better.

I'm telling you, make a thread about this right now! This needs more attention!

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I'm telling you, make a thread about this right now! This needs more attention!

Yeah but idk if to make a rumors thread or news thread. :messga:

Just now, Dayman said:

Yeah but idk if to make a rumors thread or news thread. :messga:

I think you can make a news thread. If the mods don't think it's under the right section, they will move it anyway to an appropriate section

And anyway because Gaga posted a HL anniversary video on her IG stories, it can definitely go under News and EventsΒ :party:

Archived