Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

SFA (Exclusive Version) coming soon?

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

If you notice the description of the Voce Viva ad posted by the official Valentino channel on YouTube, it says in the end:

Song: SINE FROM ABOVE by LADY GAGA (Exclusive version)

Does this mean a full Sine From Above acoustic rendition exists and is planned to be released soon? Will it come with Babylon (Early Version) on Chromatica TV?

What does this mean? :excited2:

image.png

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehm I don't think so, they didn't even record new vocals by Gaga, I think they just recorded enough vocals from the models to fit the ad and that's it

Yes, when Babylon's early version gets released on Chromatica multiverse :huntyga:

[EDIT] I don't think they did a full version of it, tbh :billie:

3 minutes ago, Red said:

Ehm I don't think so, they didn't even record new vocals by Gaga, I think they just recorded enough vocals from the models to fit the ad and that's it

If Babylon EV exists then why not SFA SV? 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

PartySick
1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

It probably means that it’s exclusive to that video 

This :spin:

It would be nice though :lolly:

🖤

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This :spin:

It would be nice though :lolly:

Idk, I find it really weird that they'd name a less than 1 minute rendition of the song "Special Version" but maybe that's just me :neyde:

Anyway, idc if we don't get it bc I'm not a little complainer and I'm grateful for every gift Miss Gaga chooses to share with the world so let's just wait and speculate :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PartySick
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Idk, I find it really weird that they'd name a less than 1 minute rendition of the song "Special Version" but maybe that's just me :neyde:

Well, it's tagged "exclusive version". That, to me, implies that it's their exclusive rendition of SFA for their commercial :poot:

They made that for this commerical which is different from, say, Babylon being used in HL because that was a demo that they decided to use after the fact and not made specifically for HL.

3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Anyway, idc if we don't get it bc I'm not a little complainer and I'm grateful for every gift Miss Gaga chooses to share with the world so let's just wait and speculate :huntyga:

I'm secretly a little complainer but Gaga feeds us enough imo :flower:

🖤

Original Diva

Has anyone shazamed it? 

Also are we gonna talk about the fact that gaga has posted some Haus labs stuff on her story with Babylon Haus Labs instrumental for the 1 year anniversary or whatever.... Is it finally coming?? 

excuse me no

5 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Has anyone shazamed it? 

Also are we gonna talk about the fact that gaga has posted some Haus labs stuff on her story with Babylon Haus Labs instrumental for the 1 year anniversary or whatever.... Is it finally coming?? 

AND IT EVEN HAS A NEW PART

Just now, Dayman said:

The ending of the part in her story has additional production.

Can you find this and send it through here? :excited2:

Just now, DC said:

Can you find this and send it through here? :excited2:

https://www.storyinsta.com/search/userSearch

use this site and type in LadyGaga

Archived